• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Description of channels and users

Pamonha

Premium User
I would like to customize the description of channels and users that just adhere to my teaspeak servers, I would like to know how to do this ..

Pamonha

Premium User
Thanks for the feedback! But the problem of the topic in question is that I have to do this manually on ALL servers, I needed something more effective and functional. I was waiting for the deployment implementation to change on all servers, but I still do not see any trace.

ZeroCz

Login to query and type
Code:
use 0
serveredit virtualserver_default_channel_topic=
serveredit virtualserver_default_channel_description=
serveredit virtualserver_default_client_description=

Pamonha

Premium User
Login to query and type
Code:
use 0
This way of doing has not had any effect .. In testing 1.3.15 and 1.3.17-beta1 platforms no changes even modifying the server through the console of teaspeak.

ZeroCz

Login to query and type
Code:
use 0
This wokrs only for new created servers. For existing servers you must do this manually.

Pamonha

Premium User
This wokrs only for new created servers. For existing servers you must do this manually.
The test actually went to new servers, after the change I recreated the server to make sure everything was working properly.

@WolverinDEV
You could put this modification inside the config.yml file, this would make it much easier to manage the platforms by using teaspeak.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I dont really see a need for that.
The properties are editable via web or native client and if you want to change it directly while creating a server you could pass the arguments to the servercreate command :)

Pamonha

Premium User
I dont really see a need for that.
The properties are editable via web or native client and if you want to change it directly while creating a server you could pass the arguments to the servercreate command :)
some time ago, we exchanged an idea on a topic about bringing new users to the teaspeak platform, making it easier to access the changes without a doubt would be an initial foot tip.