• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

TeaSpeak update will come soon

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
I'm sadly to announce that the bug web- and native client update will not be released in august.
The main reason is that, I'm currently moving to another location. So I'm unable to finish the last few minor bugs as well fixing upcoming once.
I thought long about it, and if I should release it anyways, but a nearly finished client is still not a finished client.
And releasing not finished software, specially if its a huge update like this feels just not right to me.

Now the question raises when the new client will be released.
Currently there is not definite release date, but its planned to release beta version end this month (At least for the supporters (Premium Members)).

Please note, that I'm also currently quite unable to give support here on this forum.
So my responses may have a delay of a few days.

Best regards
Markus ~ WolverinDEV

Kalle801

I think you should be more understanding, because changing the case takes time, and I speak from experience. He who takes his time and comes back in strength 💪
I only ask, cause i want to know when to get Premium to be able to download it. I know my self how much work this is ^^

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Hey,
I'm sadly to announce that the bug web- and native client update will not be released in august.
The main reason is that, I'm currently moving to another location. So I'm unable to finish the last few minor bugs as well fixing upcoming once.
I thought long about it, and if I should release it anyways, but a nearly finished client is still not a finished client.
And releasing not finished software, specially if its a huge update like this feels just not right to me.

Now the question raises when the new client will be released.
Currently there is not definite release date, but its planned to release beta version end this month (At least for the supporters (Premium Members)).

Please note, that I'm also currently quite unable to give support here on this forum.
So my responses may have a delay of a few days.

Best regards
Markus ~ WolverinDEV
we got your back :) go do your own business for a while :)