• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Cannot connect to any servers

I found out that I can't connect to any servers, including TeaSpeak's demo server, on the web.

1596576115789.png

It gives me this error everytime I try to join.

I did this on my server and this is the error occurred:
Code:
[2020-08-04 21:16:50] [INFO ]     2 | [[XX.XXX.XX.XXX:58558/undefined | 0]] Using encrypted basic connection.
[2020-08-04 21:16:50] [ERROR]     2 | [XX.XXX.XX.XXX:58558/undefined | 0] Got ssl pipeline error (16 | error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown)
However, TeaClient and Tea(m)Speak 3 Client works fine.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
thanks for the report.
I'm having a guess, but I'm not yet sure why, but my guess is that for some reason your PC is unable to resolve host names like these: 87-106-252-164.con-gate.work

I actually had this once as well and it turned out that my fritz box (my home router) was for some reason unable to.
Can you may try to set your PC's nameserver to something different? (Like 8.8.8.8 (Googles DNS server))

otalportista

Fanatic member
Hey,
thanks for the report.
I'm having a guess, but I'm not yet sure why, but my guess is that for some reason your PC is unable to resolve host names like these: 87-106-252-164.con-gate.work

I actually had this once as well and it turned out that my fritz box (my home router) was for some reason unable to.
Can you may try to set your PC's nameserver to something different? (Like 8.8.8.8 (Googles DNS server))
I already tried and only ts.teaspeak.de work good. I tried connect to my ( with dns and with ip) and both not connected

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I have all the addresses working without problems including addresses created using SRV records.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
//Closed
The web client can not connect to UDP only servers.
You have to enable "web" in order to connect.