• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server [Unofficial] More slots than 1024

Basik

Hi guys!

If you want more slots than 1024 you can do it with restoring snapshots!
The easiest way for this is using YATQA and a Tea*Speak server with cracked license or a legal one which allows you more slots than 1024.

IMPORTANT: This shoud be done before using teaspeak because you can't restore snapshot from teaspeak to Tea*Speak you will get invalid channel id 768 error code, but it seems like you can do it with "lagacy" snapshots from teasepak to teamspeak :eek:

According to @WolverinDEV comment
You can do a snapshot from TeaSpeak to Tea*Speak. You just have to specify that you want a "lagacy" snapshot :)
serversnapshotcreate version=0 or serversnapshotcreate -lagacy
Thanks for the tip!

1. Before using teaspeak servers set the specific slot on your Tea*Speak server.
2. Create a snapshot from your teamspeak server.
3. Restore your snapshot to the teaspeak server.
4. Done!

( Btw I don't know the purpose of more than 1024 slot )

Last edited:

Sporesirius

Hi guys!

If you want more slots than 1024 you can do it with restoring snapshots!
The easiest way for this is using YATQA and a Tea*Speak server with cracked license or a legal one which allows you more slots than 1024.

IMPORTANT: This shoud be done before using teaspeak because you can't restore snapshot from teaspeak to Tea*Speak you will get invalid channel id 768 error code.
( If someone find a solution this line will be updated )

1. Before using teaspeak servers set the specific slot on your Tea*Speak server.
2. Create a snapshot from your teamspeak server.
3. Restore your snapshot to the teaspeak server.
4. Done!

( Btw I don't know the purpose of more than 1024 slot )
Or you can just modify the database :D

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
IMPORTANT: This shoud be done before using teaspeak because you can't restore snapshot from teaspeak to Tea*Speak you will get invalid channel id 768 error code.
( If someone find a solution this line will be updated )
You can do a snapshot from TeaSpeak to Tea*Speak. You just have to specify that you want a "lagacy" snapshot :)

Soo, @WolverinDEV this should be blocked or allow all to do this without any tricks :)
Well Its mor a protection agains dumb kids they thing "Yeah 6666666666 slots juhu!".
So I'll properly never change that and as @Basik said I dont know a purpose for over 1024 slots either :)

Basik

Well Its mor a protection agains dumb kids they thing "Yeah 6666666666 slots juhu!".
So I'll properly never change that and as @Basik said I dont know a purpose for over 1024 slots either :)
That's good to know! Thanks for the tip!

Nicer

I don't know if it is a typo, but shouldn't it be legacy instead of lagacy?
Edit: corrected typo

Last edited: