• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

[INFORMATION] Connection lost because server license can not be validated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredatorX9

Hello,

why?

Regards
Because , as said in the previous post

Well. Because the new license system from Tea*Speak. So it's not possible. Only AAL license or NPL license will works. No license is limited with 32slots per virtualserver!
Now, on the last teamspeak client version, the licence verification is on client side. So u have 2 choices : Staying on the V3.2.1 ( and all your members too ) to avoid the slot limit, or upgrade to v3.2.2 and buying a Tea*Speak licence.

ertatu

Hi.

You also get errors when trying to connect to your server? (Connection lost because server license can not be validated.)
a) Your virtualserver has more than 32 slots and therefore it is not possible and connect to the server!
b) Your virtualserver does not have a "valid license" and using: "Unlicense/No License" (32slots max - 3.2.2 client happened only!)

How can i connect to my server again?
a) Edit maxslots on your virtualserver to 32 slots, and it will works fine!

What if i want my virtualserver to be more than 32slots? (e.g: 64slots?)
a) You need to wait for "TeamSpeak" will open for requests NPL license.
b) You can too buy a AAL license for 30 $ (for 1 year!)

how can i buy AAL license ??

szkuta

What's wrong with you?
It seems to be that most of the people do not understand the following fact: because a license fee is not my cup of tea! Do not buy a license from Tea*Speak!

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
are u saying if i buy an AAL license, i can have more than 32 slots with teaspeak?
Please read.

Please read.

Yes I did, it doesn't make sense however, that's why I am asking how a $30 AAL license(which only allows for 32 clients on their official site) somehow allows my teaspeak virtualserver to contain more than 32 clients

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Yes I did, it doesn't make sense however, that's why I am asking how a $30 AAL license(which only allows for 32 clients on their official site) somehow allows my teaspeak virtualserver to contain more than 32 clients
Because you need to convert the licensekey.dat (from Tea*Speak) to TeaSpeak's version. before it possible! ;)

Told to reply here. I got an issue which I believe it is a bug within teaspeak

https://github.com/TeaSpeak/TeaSpeak/issues/450#issuecomment-423723337

Have a valid working AAL license on the server.
  1. Restart the server
  2. User connects fine
  3. 5-10 mins later, user reconnects and is unable to connect because license cannot be validated.
Error:
22/9/2018 04:59:38PktHandlerDevelPuzzle solve time: 1
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Connected
22/9/2018 04:59:39SCHandlerWarningError while parsing packet: failed to validate server license
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIErrorFailed to get hostmessage mode
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Establishing connection
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Connection established
22/9/2018 04:59:39ChatTabWidgetInfoPrevented to set an empty chattab name in addNewTab
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Disconnected

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Told to reply here. I got an issue which I believe it is a bug within teaspeak

https://github.com/TeaSpeak/TeaSpeak/issues/450#issuecomment-423723337

Have a valid working AAL license on the server.
  1. Restart the server
  2. User connects fine
  3. 5-10 mins later, user reconnects and is unable to connect because license cannot be validated.
Error:
22/9/2018 04:59:38PktHandlerDevelPuzzle solve time: 1
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Connected
22/9/2018 04:59:39SCHandlerWarningError while parsing packet: failed to validate server license
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIErrorFailed to get hostmessage mode
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Establishing connection
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Connection established
22/9/2018 04:59:39ChatTabWidgetInfoPrevented to set an empty chattab name in addNewTab
22/9/2018 04:59:39ClientUIInfoConnect status: Disconnected
Do you have try download the licensekey.dat and converted from license_viewer.html? And did you upload the file, clicked analyze and after copyed the text, it did converted. And copyed to protocol_key.txt?

I got no issues. My works fine. :)

Do you have try download the licensekey.dat and converted from license_viewer.html? And did you upload the file, clicked analyze and after copyed the text, it did converted. And copyed to protocol_key.txt?

I got no issues. My works fine. :)
Yes i did. But I am guessing I am only copying the lines just after

"TeaSpeak format:"?

1537611016527.png

Fahel

Hello,

My server got the message " You are connecting to a Tea*Speak server that seems to be using an invalid license", than I bought a Tea*Speak license (AL) convert to teaspeak and chance on protocol_key, restart the server, the license type that the servers show is "License:Activation License" and server still with this message. This means that my server IP has already backlisted?

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hello,

My server got the message " You are connecting to a Tea*Speak server that seems to be using an invalid license", than I bought a Tea*Speak license (AL) convert to teaspeak and chance on protocol_key, restart the server, the license type that the servers show is "License:Activation License" and server still with this message. This means that my server IP has already backlisted?
Because your IP/DNS is blacklisted by Tea*Speak, i got same issue before. but i got unbanned! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.