• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

[INFORMATION] Connection lost because server license can not be validated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
And you stop the teaspeak on the server and start again after they unblacklist?
Yeah i did. ;) and removed "weblist" (permission+access) for that. and fixed the "version" to being real as 3.4.0 (e.g) and updated /etc/hosts.

killerbite

I have this problem, trying to join to my TeaSpeak last version x.x.18 in 3.2.2 and have a AAL of 32 slots and comverted to TeaSpeak format and have this error when try to Join in 3.2.2, with olders version join without problems

<19:02:40> Trying to connect to server on ********
<19:02:46> Failed to connect to server

Last edited:

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Added a extra text c) about TeamSpeak is doing "checks" on client 3.2.2 about the server has valid license. ^^

n0ns

Yeah i did. ;) and removed "weblist" (permission+access) for that. and fixed the "version" to being real as 3.4.0 (e.g) and updated /etc/hosts.
I also bought a license to use in teaspeak, everything worked normally with client 3.2.2 and servers above 32 slots, but only for a few days ... today my server went into greylist. Can you help me with something I can write to them asking to get greylist from the address of my server, or do you think it was your lucky and that would not be possible ... maybe it is better to change the IP of my server?

Last edited:

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I also bought a license to use in teaspeak, everything worked normally with client 3.2.2 and servers above 32 slots, but only for a few days ... today my server went into greylist. Can you help me with something I can write to them asking to get greylist from the address of my server, or do you think it was your lucky and that would not be possible ... maybe it is better to change the IP of my server?
There is nothing to do! ;) - As noted: Whether you change provider, IP addresses or anything else. so you will always be chased by Tea*Speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.