• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by angelocrr

1. angelocrr

Crash every 10 days on 1.14.22 stable

Hi on every 10 days i got a crash on my teaspeak server. I have only one old crash dump and also on the screen of my teaspeak server i found this: 2021-01-27 22:49:55] [INFO ] GEN | Starting TeaSpeak-Server v1.4.22 [Build: 1607862532] [2021-01-27 22:49:55] [INFO ] GEN | Starting music...
  2. angelocrr

Server Searching DDoS Protected vps

Yes they allow teaspeak. Why not?
  3. angelocrr

Server Searching DDoS Protected vps

I use this site from about 6 mouth and 0 downtime. Support is fast and you can also contact him by discord. I'm using a vps of 2.5$ and all works fine. With a OVH game protection.
  4. angelocrr

Pending YATQA server backup deploy error

Yes it’s like a conflict about channels ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- And when i try to Connect to the server i got a “invalid channel order” error and get kicked from the server. so i prefer to copy/paste manually my servers 😂
  5. angelocrr

Yes use the converter @BIOS but you can get a "invalid channel order" problem and i don't understand why..
  6. angelocrr

Maybe you're trying to deploy a non TeaSpeak snapshot
  7. angelocrr

Import 3.1.10 or higher TS3 snapshots to TeaSpeak

I have a little issue with a snapshot. The backup is correctly converted but if i try to restore the server it appears like a ''template''. No errors or something.
  8. angelocrr

Import 3.1.10 or higher TS3 snapshots to TeaSpeak

@WolverinDEV says "That's why we've created a snapshot converter for TS3 3.1.10+ snapshots, " @tearservers
  9. angelocrr

Crash

Okay now it seems to be normal..
  10. angelocrr

Crash

Now yes but it seems like a cpu leak because i don’t have any crash dump
  11. angelocrr

Crash

Same problem on 1.4.10 beta 3 ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I try to update and restart
  12. angelocrr

Pending High CPU Usage

Nope no ddos attack, this vps is only under test and i have a Ovh game protection, i take the teaspeak directory from my old vps. Today i update to the lastest 1.4.11 beta-3 optimized and i’ll se if tomorrow the cpu is normal or not. Anyway no one except me know the vps’s ip I’ll update you...
  13. angelocrr

Pending High CPU Usage

yep anyway i update to the latest..
  14. angelocrr

Pending High CPU Usage

The vps is new and have ovh game protection. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Anyway today i have again a lot's of cpu usage around 76 %. Debian 9. And yes.. @WolverinDEV i have something for you: I am not using any type of bots,maybe an update to latest optimized solve the...
  15. angelocrr

Pending High CPU Usage

No i'm not using musicbot. Anyway i think it's a debian 10 problem.. I try to reinstall the vps with debian 9 and let you know soon.