• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by bigamers

1. B

Pending (error de conversión)

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- abandonado (Packet resend failed) This comes out to people when he comes in and throws it away immediately is rare since I don't know what to do because he lost people.
  2. B

Pending (error de conversión)

Hello, you have known something of the problem (conversion error) people cannot enter my TS, they enter and they fall and it has lost almost all the people because when entering the boots with (conversion error), help please.
  3. B

Excelente vendedor recomendado!!

Excelente vendedor recomendado!!
  4. B

Pending Help (conversion error)

Hello, can someone help me when some people enter the server ts3 and remove it saying Disconnected from the server (conversion error)
  5. B

Excellent user, fast delivery and answers all the necessary questions!

Excellent user, fast delivery and answers all the necessary questions!
  6. B

Server Problem SQL

I wrote him mp ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- How to know what process is because I delete the teaspeak servers but they appear again I put killall TeaSpeakserver and then they appear new and when they do not appear and there are no more again it gives me that error.
  7. B

Server Problem SQL

Hola, alguien podría enseñarme cómo instalar teaspeak y cómo funciona, cómo se maneja, etc., tengo problemas para iniciar el servidor, me dice: [INFORMACIÓN] GEN | Inicio de proveedores de música [2020-05-15 02:36:45] [CRÍTICO] GEN | ¡No se pudo inicializar SQL! [2020-05-15 02:36:45] [CRÍTICO]...