• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Coolguy3289

1. Coolguy3289

Native Client Downloads and TeaForo connection Broken

Currently on the Main website, an error is being shown when trying to download the client saying "Failed to load client data", and when trying to log into the TeaForo connection on the linux client, a Certificate error is being displayed. I believe this has something to do with the recent...
  2. Coolguy3289

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

So Voice4You is not the up to date version then? Can you elaborate on the musicbots functionality?
  3. Coolguy3289

Outdated [Unfinished work] [v1.1] Tea(m)Speak - WHMCS Server provisioning FREE Full Version with Music BOT

Just to confirm, this module is what's being sold on the Voice4You site?
  4. Coolguy3289

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Just read all of these comments, glad to see the community band together for this. As for the situation, I'm sad to see that this is becoming an issue, but as a graduating uni student, I can also relate. I'm working to get my company partnered with TeaSpeak, and once we are, my plan is to...
  5. Coolguy3289

Pending Failed to Apply Candidate

It is an error in the log, that's why I reported it
  6. Coolguy3289

Pending Failed to Apply Candidate

Hey all, Just updated to version 1.4.19-5 and when looking at the logs, I'm getting the following: Not sure what "Failed to apply candidate" means, but I figured I'd report it anyways.
  7. Coolguy3289

Pending WebList Failed to update

Maybe the message should be refactored to indicate this?
  8. Coolguy3289

I've disabled it, however I don't think those errors should be occurring regardless.
  9. Coolguy3289

#Description: # Enable/disable weblist reports globally! (Server setting wount be disabled, they will be just not send) #The value must be a positive numeric value between 0 and 1 allow_weblist: 1
  10. Coolguy3289

Pending Timeout on Initial shutdown

On a new installation of TeaSpeak when shutting down for the first time, the following is in the logs: TeaSpeak Version: TeaSpeak-1.4.18-beta-4 [2020-08-02 14:21:24] [INFO ] GLOBL | Got stop signal (SIGINT). Stopping instance. [2020-08-02 14:21:24] [INFO ] GEN | Stopping all server instances...
  11. Coolguy3289

On a new installation of TeaSpeak, when Trace was turned on for log level, the following was output: TeaSpeak Version: TeaSpeak-1.4.18-beta-4 [2020-08-02 14:19:28] [DEBUG] 1 | [WebList] Requesting from local address 0.0.0.0:9987:30567 [2020-08-02 14:19:28] [DEBUG] 1 | [WebList] Sending...
  12. Coolguy3289

So, I see that this is stuff for Version 2.0. Am I blind? Been looking for a download link and I must be looking in the wrong place. @BIOS @Obstkuchenlord
  13. Coolguy3289

Time to experiment with hosting!

Time to experiment with hosting!