• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by d0nar

1. d0nar

Server [Unofficial] TeaSpeak Installer

@Sporesirius but in ubuntu libav-tools is just hm an symbolic link to ffmpeg as far as i found out, so it is an obsolete piece of software and is replaced with ffmpeg now in ubuntu bionic
  2. d0nar

@Sporesirius but do we need the webclient on the server? oh and also, as libav-tools is just an binding package that makes the libav names usable with ffmpeg backend, it should only be search and replace to transit to native ffmpeg and ditch libav-tools @WolverinDEV what do you think?
  3. d0nar

Solution, replace in teastart_minimal.sh 'apt;apt list --installed % | grep %;apt update;apt install % -y;libav-tools' with 'apt;apt list --installed % | grep %;apt update;apt install % -y;ffmpeg' and it runs without problems :) @Sporesirius i think you can alter your script to use ffmpeg...
  4. d0nar

Sry for the delay, had to attend to an birthday and yeah, it went a bit out of control :ROFLMAO: I am still confused how you got Ubuntu bionic 😅 As when I follow my tutorial step by step I end with Ubuntu 16.04.05 LTS So it's "xenial" Did you do any steps that I didn't mention in my tutorial...
  5. d0nar

Completed Der Tea*Speak Server konnte Ihre myTeamSpeak ID nicht validieren [3.2.0 BETA]

ist das nicht das myTeamspeak konto, über welches die identitäten, serverfavoriten etc synchronisiert werden?
  6. d0nar

i am wondering why you get ubuntu bionic repositories o.O could you try to sudo apt-get update and then apt-cache search libav-tools and if it finds it, sudo apt-get install libav-tools then please run the installer again but with sudo ./teaspeak_install.sh
  7. d0nar

Server [Unofficial] Installation on Windows via WSL

Hi, at first you can try reboot and try to enable WSL again also, you could use my script i hacked together, when i saw your post ;) hope it works for you.. other troubleshooting would be try to run sc query LxssManager sc stop LxssManager sc...
  8. d0nar

Server [Unofficial] Installation on Windows via WSL

Hi all, this is a quick overview, how you can run Teaspeak on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019 (and Windows Server 1709). IT IS NO NATIVE EXECUTION, IT WORKS WITH THE LINUX SUBSYSTEM FOR WINDOWS FROM MICROSOFT. for advanced/experts/server1709/nogui users, look at the end of the post to PART...