• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by DarcyElioT

1. DarcyElioT

1.5.0 - Crash collection

Ok Lets Go 💪🏻
  2. DarcyElioT

Pending invalid parameter | nonsense names

This is my goal That WolverinDEV understands the bug Because I think this is not just about the character of the name This is a kind of sent Packet
  3. DarcyElioT

I'm talking about this invalid parameter bug I tried to understand the font or shape they use, I even connected the log server to the `discord` but even that font was unknown there. I even tried to ban him from the server, but he did not seem to be connected to the server at all I tested with...
  4. DarcyElioT

According to the last thing I understood That is, those people send a parameter to the server And the server cannot read it Something like photos or fonts that are not normal Elsewhere I read something that said that when I upload an unknown image or font with a PHP command and send it to the...
  5. DarcyElioT

Crash | Stop Server 1.5.1-beta 1

Crash | Stop Server 1.5.1-beta 1
  6. DarcyElioT

This problem occurs when The person who is doing the bug enters the server in seconds and crashes most of the copies We can not do anything manually because we do not know what words and characters it uses Because when this is done, old versions can not see it, causing a crash If you come to...
  7. DarcyElioT

1.5.0 - Crash collection

Has anything been added to version 1.5.1?
  8. DarcyElioT

Crash Server V1.4.22

Do I need to delete old files and reinstall the new version? Or is it enough to shut down the server and update the files?
  9. DarcyElioT

Crash Server V1.4.22

Hello, today we crashed very strangely on the stable version Crash Server V 1.4.22 stable
  10. DarcyElioT

Most people who buy protocol_key Their goal is to be able to connect all versions to the server and to be able to connect Tea*Speak versions to the server This can cause minor issues and bugs, but we can not force members to use TeaClient
  11. DarcyElioT

Application crashed : TeaSpeak-1.5.0-beta-5

Yes, I also tested the server is stable and does not crash But this happens when the number of members increases and the activity increases I even closed the upload port, guessing it might be a problem
  12. DarcyElioT

Hi Did you find the problem? I am still in version 1.4.22 and I still have the invalid parameter problem Even with the exception of server members SinusBot. TsnRankSysetm are also invalidated and disconnected Please fix these problems and crashes in version 1.5 My customers no longer receive...
  13. DarcyElioT

Pending Query password

Oops😂😂 I entered him with <> I did not realize this, sorry Thank you for your guidance ❤️
  14. DarcyElioT

Pending Query password

Hi, I am exactly according to this tutorial to change the Query password, but when I change the password, it no longer accepts the old password or the new password Version: 1.4.22 stop Server. Run ./teastart_minimal.sh Example : Type passwd <MJCzQD7W7b7L> <MJCzQD7W7b7L>
  15. DarcyElioT

Well, I installed the version that @WolverinDEV said I hope everything goes well ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- This version also has Crash again TeaSpeak-1.5.0-nightly-27.tar.gz @WolverinDEV