• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by dejavu24

1. D

Pending Connection Timeout

not ddoss but maybe some firewalls are not ongoing well. im not sure. is there any spesific options that I must check?
  2. D

Pending Connection Timeout

I have 1.5.6 teaspeak server running on my VPS and the same things happens on my server (time by time) randomly people are dropping connection with reason: Packet resend failed, sometimes same, sometimes diff people
  3. D

Yamano is the person that you close your eyes and trust on, best seller ever that you can have...

Yamano is the person that you close your eyes and trust on, best seller ever that you can have on the teaspeak history.
  4. D

Fast reaction and answers you will never be regret of buying from him! thanks again for...

Fast reaction and answers you will never be regret of buying from him! thanks again for everything yamano !!!
  5. D

Evaluated Users drop from server

#closerequest reason@ dev team doesn't care at all and belive what a few says and according that you might lose only customers nothing else. thanks for your're time what you didn't wasted. i've switched to normal ts3 version and my server works succesfully none loses connection. so yeahhhh...
  6. D

and this is another log when only this "teaspeak server im connected is freezing for me" all other connections are fine. just this one "not" ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I can speak, I can hear, I can read, but "I can't write,change room, mute mikrofon, open speakers or not even...
  7. D

lol please stop yamano you can't help with this thread or you can't sort anything. @WolverinDEV can you check this issue or you will say the same things related yamano's objective
  8. D

then please dont push the thread, let the devoloper answer us, we dont want it from you, yours are classic answers from years.
  9. D

Walking" dropped (Packet resend failed) above is the log of "disconnect message" I've activated on server group this permission = b_client_allow_invalid_packet and still for some reasons people is dropping by server.. 1) teaspeak has problem ? 2) permission doesnt have any effects ?
  10. D

I am using 1.5.0 beta 10-tar on my VPS server I've checked allow_invalid_packet but in 1 hour more than 1 user drop from server because unrecognized packet can we solve this problem ? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- @WolverinDEV