• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Digitizer221

1. D

+rep got me sorted quickly time and time again

+rep got me sorted quickly time and time again
  2. D

Pending tfar

It's a big plugin for users in the Arma 3 and DayZ community. If you can make this work smoothly you would have a huge influx of users here
  3. D

Quick to reply and get me a new license. +1

Quick to reply and get me a new license. +1
  4. D

Pending Random Packet Loss

So It looks to have solved the datagram issue. Now the only thing remaining at this moment is the packet loss but that's on my network hardware itself. A stack of network switches has a firmware bug causing ping spikes so I have to fix that but the program issues are finally resolved.
  5. D

Pending Random Packet Loss

Hi, Not sure what's causing this but when I run a teaspeak server on a server I randomly see packet loss. I even get it when it's local and when looking at it in minimal start up I get these errors constantly: Failed to write datagram packet for client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (EAGAIN) and it kills the...
  6. D

Information The future of TeaSpeak

If you want to keep it closed loop but prevent it from being used as sales which might get the other company to do something, I can probably help fund the project.
  7. D

Perfect sale. No issues besides me not understanding at first. All sorted. License Works

Perfect sale. No issues besides me not understanding at first. All sorted. License Works
  8. D

Server problem in server register in weblist!

can you also list the logs before that. Sorry for not asking for that before hand
  9. D

Server problem in server register in weblist!

try restarting the server. Also can you watch and post here what teaspeak does when it removes it from the server list? Run Teaspeak with minimal start
  10. D

Completed i can't boot my teaspeak

All servers should be online.
  11. D

Wolverine message me if you do need a Server. I am a Server host and am serious about it. If you need a redundant system i'm more than happy to offer it for free.
  12. D

This is a GREAT example of why you need redundancy. I will offer them a Free VPS with redundancy to run checks on servers from...
  13. D

I don't get why it would kill the server if it's not verified. If it's not verified then don't verify for 12 hours but don't kill servers....
  14. D

If Wolverine or any staff member is around, i'd offer a Server to run a verification server off of. Free as well
  15. D

Probably needs a redundant Verification Server. Cause this isn't good.