• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by EduardoKST

1. EduardoKST

Pending Stable TS Client Version

Update to 1.3.20 +
  2. EduardoKST

Pending Teaspeak join Witch Tea*Speak Client

You need a protocol key valid AAL and you are able to connect with anh ts3 client version. PM ME 6€ onetime payment !
  3. EduardoKST

Completed Invalid license

If you have a valid protocol key, its needed to showing activation license, if not showing, protocol key its not valid i think :)
  4. EduardoKST

Pending Snapshot restore

Try a downgrade or wait for wolverine
  5. EduardoKST

Hmm I don't know if you have itz needed to showing activation livense :) I don't know bro, if you need something ! PM ME :)
  6. EduardoKST

Valentim's Day Badge

Thank You [Still Working]
  7. EduardoKST

Pending Snapshot restore

Updare your server Its from teaspeak server version bug In past i have this problem too.
  8. EduardoKST

You need a protocol Key with Actjvation License for working up to 1024 slots. I sell protocol key at low price and lifetime (onetime payment) With my protocol you can have unlimited servers on unlimited VPS and 1024 slots per server(unlimited) With my license you can connect to server with any...
  9. EduardoKST

BlockList

I don't know sorry, you can try CSF (config server firewall) on this you can block zones :) Search on google :)
  10. EduardoKST

BlockList

For why block? You can block by iptables with zone flag or something like this :)
  11. EduardoKST

BlockList

You can't, only change the IP of VPS if you can, if you can't change your VPS, save all files from your server with zip -r ts.zip teafolder and upload to new, you will reimain with all datas :) Enjoy it
  12. EduardoKST

suggestion for TeaSpeak IPv6

Hmm but TeamSpeak3 client accept ipv6?
  13. EduardoKST

Server how to have an activation license on Tea*Speak version teaspeak?

Ok, but none fairplay ... Ok
  14. EduardoKST

Server how to have an activation license on Tea*Speak version teaspeak?

On versions above 3.2 its showing Activation License not Hosting Provider, on versions older than 3.2 its showing NonProfit License. This is normal, you can't change this.
  15. EduardoKST

Outdated Web Panel Tea(m)Speak - Client and Host

When is release ?