• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by F4te

1. F

+rep working fast as always

+rep working fast as always
  2. F

fast, friendly, fair (y)

fast, friendly, fair (y)
  3. F

+ REP fair, fast and a nice guy

+ REP fair, fast and a nice guy
  4. F

Pending Weird tick erros

Danke für deine Antwort :) Die spammen aber mein Log voll :( Aber ich nehme dann Mal an das die stabil sind also lass ich das Mal laufen. Evtl kriege ich das ja hin daß die woanders hin loggen oder ich schalte logging aus.
  5. F

Pending Weird tick erros

I run 1.4.3-beta-2 in docker with the following options: -Pgeneral.database.url=sqlite://database/TeaData.sqlite",\ "-Pweb.enabled=0",\ "-Pvoice.notifymute=0",\ "-Pvoice.protocol.experimental_31=1 [2019-11-16 17:45:44] [ERROR] 1 | Found varianzes within the server tick! This...
  6. F

Works, fast delivery, nice conversation +Rep

Works, fast delivery, nice conversation +Rep
  7. F

Pending certificate invalid date

See into the Chat the Problem is with a default Tea*Speak Certificate ( as far as i understand it) Use Tea*Speak Client versoin < 3.2.0 so for example 3.1.8 as a work around
  8. F

Server IP Resolve Problem when running in docker

Did that change to amd64_optimized from amd o_O
  9. F

Will do that as soon as i can finde it in repo.teaspeak.de
  10. F

What folders do i need my container to give acces to to write a crah dump ? Because i can't create one
  11. F

Waiting for about 30 min so that Weblist and License works. After that restarting TeaSpeak-Client But as soon as that happens the Server Crashes and fails to write crash dumps thas in logs...
  12. F

So i guess my bad and close the issue
  13. F

Damn go back seems to be related to weblist and license as soon as the licence validated and the weblist works the ip resolution works as well
  14. F

if you need any logs or anything let me know. It's not that big of a Problem, since nobody knows my TeaSpeak IP, but it could become one
  15. F

but it seems that it's a problem with Teaspeak after all i tested it with 1.3.21-beta-4 => problem exists my ip shows up as 172.17.0.1 1.3.19-bet-3 => problem exists my ip shows up as 172.17.0.1 1.3.17-beta-1=>NO PROLBEM my ip shows up as my public ip I use these Options to Start the binary...