• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Francois

1. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

Yes i was wondering how you going to get the files :) I kept it 10011 because i changed the TeaSpeak qeury to 10011
  2. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

Okay but remember it is the JTS3 Hosting package that uses a webinterface not normal jts3 But voting sites also fail connecting through query to TeaSpeak server so maybe find that fix then we know the issue with JTS3 as well
  3. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

That is the only log it gives
  4. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

Unable to open a connection to the Tea*Speak 3 server, please check the server address and server query port. I get that error in the JTS3ServerMod webinterface trying to create a bot to connect to server. But when i try create a bot and connect to a Tea*Speak license it works
  5. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

Think you do not understand xD I cannot connect the query to my TeaSpeak server but it works when i try to connect the query to a Tea*Speak server. My TeaSpeak config.yml is correct it is default motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\r\n"
  6. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

Where to change motd again? And you sure this will help to fix the issue where JTS3ServerMod webinterface cannot connect to my server.
  7. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

No should i change it.
  8. F

Completed JTS3ServerMod

Good Day I cannot seem to setup JTS3ServerMod web interface to connect to my server. I can also not get Voting sites to connect to my server. I have a NPL Tea*Speak server and both works there. Can you assist me please, i am not sure if i need to allow something somewhere first. Thanks Francois