• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Grid

1. G

+rep, received my license key

+rep, received my license key
  2. G

Pending [arm64] teastart_minimal.sh won't run the TeaSpeakServer file

Thanks for your answer, but how do I do that ?! 😂 If you ever find time and have the will to do it I'll appreciate it a lot !
  3. G

@WolverinDEV my bad I'm so sorry, I'm pretty much sure I found another topic on SO which never mentioned an extra option to enable. I'm going to try what the solution says in the SO topic you sent, I'll keep you posted. Edit : it seems that I need to completely recompile a new custom-made...
  4. G

@WolverinDEV after a good ol' chmod +x TeaSpeakServer, running ./TeaSpeakServer results in an error : bash: ./TeaSpeakServer: No such file or directory This might be happening because the file doesn't have any file extension. This is what I get when using uname -a, just in case you need it ...
  5. G

@WolverinDEV the thing is that arm64 devices should be able to run this build of TeaSpeak because they usually have backward compatibility for x32 software.
  6. G

Hello everybody ! I'm running a Debian instance and I keep getting an error, which I think might be related to the fact that the said instance is an arm64 one. When I try to run ./teastart_minimal.sh I get the following errors : ./teastart_minimal.sh: line 10: ./TeaSpeakServer: No such file or...
  7. G

ARM support for TeaSpeak's server ?

Ok thanks, that's better than Tea*Speak's staff response, even if it doesn't happen !
  8. G

ARM support for TeaSpeak's server ?

Hello everybody, So I've been playing with nano-computers (such as the Raspberry Pi or the Arduino) for a while now and I was wondering if you guys were thinking about supporting ARM-based devices. I know Tea*Speak's development team completely refused to port their server builds to ARM, but...
  9. G

Twitch integration

I think most of the people asking around for the Tea*Speak Twitch integration to be added to TeaSpeak are asking for it because of its "auto-assignment to group" feature which adds users to groups based on viewers, subscribers, VIPs, moderators and streamers groups on Twitch.
  10. G

Twitch integration

Ok thank you anyways !
  11. G

Twitch integration

Any updates on this ?
  12. G

TeaClient 1.1.0 A critical error happened

I'm using Win10 x64 and I'm having the same issue, so it probably doesn't come from the OS itself.
  13. G

Completed Client crashes with an error when starting it

Hey, thank you for answering ! I didn't have any more information on the issue I'm having with the version you sent.
  14. G

Completed Client crashes with an error when starting it

I installed the TeaSpeak client as admin, and also ran it as admin so I don't really know what I am missing here. Does anyone have an idea ?