• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by hasvan

1. H

Proxy server

hello everyone, sorry I didn't have free time these couple of months to work on this project and I'm sorry I didn't update you too, and now I'm back I have all the time I need to finish this u can find some screenshots of what I did so far right now I'm working on the DNS part if anyone has...
  2. H

Proxy server

After weeks of playing with the packets I will try to implement a system where u can read the messages/pokes of the clients (and even change server data (server name / version / etc..) I didn't try it yet) :rolleyes: or imagine we can even troll clients by sending fake voice packets like it's...
  3. H

Proxy server

So after 2 weeks of coding, I was able to start working on the frontend so basically, now my proxy, or what I call TSGuard is capable of : Backend: -adding multiple servers to the proxy -added Query honeypot that can save all the entries made by an attacker -block clients based on...
  4. H

Proxy server

Hello everyone I'm working for teaspeak/tea*speak proxy with a web interface that u can add multiple servers to it and u can monitor clients info example (version / client id / country / idletime / if the user is talking or no / etc... without the need of the query ) with blacklist and...
  5. H

Server About geoip

@heartles39 u can try ufw u could block all the traffic and allow one country with it
  6. H

teaweb problem

i use microsoft azure ubuntu server do i need to open all ports between 50000-56000 ? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- my firewall is off and i opened all my ports from 50000-56000 in my azure portal as tcp and udp same issue ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- @WolverinDEV...
  7. H

teaweb problem

hello guys every time I connect to my server with the web client my mic doest work its stuck at establishing voice connection any help please
  8. H

Music bot

fixed by reinstalling my server
  9. H

Music bot

i get this message "Got an error while trying to load next song: info load timeout" when I use .mbot yt <video url>
  10. H

+rep :heart: yamano :heart:, thanks alot bro best seller ever

+rep :heart: yamano :heart:, thanks alot bro best seller ever