• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by leonankou

1. L

Import 3.1.10 or higher TS3 snapshots to TeaSpeak

Hey ! I try to convert, or to use a snapshot, came from a 3.12.1 Linux server. You see a little part Can you help me please ? :/
  2. L

Very Friendly Seller

Very Friendly Seller
  3. L

Server SinusBot didn't work

just 1 bot
  4. L

Yes same server, if you want try to connect something on my server ? Ok i sent config
  5. L

I think its teaSpeak bug because, ALL server work, but not mine
  6. L

He works fine
  7. L

Hum My sinusbot didn't work, i don't know why. he don't connect on my TeaSpeak server. But on other server yes
  8. L

i don't know how i can fix that bug
  9. L

Hey, i don't know why but, we i restart my teaspeak server, i can connect 1 time Sinusbot, but after ive an error 2018-12-05T15:13:03+01:00 The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel...
  10. L

800ms and more !

Hi ! I don't know why but when we are more than 20 person, my TS has like 800 ms. Can u help me ? My vps : 200 Mbps, 20 Go SSD, 2GO Ram, 2vCore
  11. L

Completed Invalid parameter size

IDK, i just know how fix the server, i think we can up the caracter max, but idk how
  12. L

Completed Invalid parameter size

Yes i used clock. Sometimes the clock take to much caracters... You need to connect with Query, delete channels, and its done
  13. L

Completed BETA version 3.2.2

Hey as you know, if client as BETA 3.2.2 they can't connect if TeaSpeak server has more than 32 slot. Somebody has a solution or something? Or an idea ? Thanks you !