• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by llek

1. L

Server Convert TeaSpeak snapshot to Tea*Speak...

Hi, I need to convert TeaSpeak snapshot into a Tea*Speak one. Now I read some tutorials on this but I am even more confused, so please if someone can guide me step by step on how to do it successfully I would be very thankfull. By the way I tried using YaTQA but everytime I try to restore that...
  2. L

Tea*Speak to TeaSpeak mitigation.

Thank you very much! Did not know this existed! ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Yeeaa, id does not work. I created a snapshot from my server (version - 3.12.1) and when I put it into the converter and press convert it throws an error:
  3. L

Tea*Speak to TeaSpeak mitigation.

Hi, I have been using Tea*Speak and I am searching for a method to mitigate my Tea*Speak server to teaspeak. I tried using yaTQA snapshots but that did not work it threw out this error message: Also, my Tea*Speak is connected to mySQL database. Is there any other way I could try this ? Thank...
  4. L

+Rep I recommend this seller! He helped me with my problems and was very patient. The key works...

+Rep I recommend this seller! He helped me with my problems and was very patient. The key works and the delivery was almost instant, great price too!
  5. L

Pending Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x90\x89'

Hi, I am trying to transfer my teaspeak server from sqlite to mariadb. But when I try to use the snapshot that was taken from the teaspeak server on sqlite I will get these errors. My TeaSpeak version is 1.3.17. And then I can´t even shutdown the server. I have to kill it. I tried changing...