• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by LordManzana

1. L

Pending Error 'the server reached his join attempt limit'

After checking server config, seems someone put host message to 'popup and quit'. I missed a day figuring it out. Solved.
  2. L

Pending Error 'the server reached his join attempt limit'

I run a teaspeak instance with multiple servers + activation licence. When I try to join a specific server that reported me the error (upper red line) I got the message: the server reached his join attempt limit When I try to join any server, from the same instance (bottom red line) my client...
  3. L

Server TeaMusicBot Reinstall & Proxy Server Configuration (Linux)

Yup. Yes, at final test I was just doing it as root in order to discard permission problem or something like that. At the end solved it just deleting all but sql file and reinstalling it. Now music working like a charm.
  4. L

Server TeaMusicBot Reinstall & Proxy Server Configuration (Linux)

Any guess? root@TeaspeakServer:/home/teaspeak# ./install_music.sh install -youtube-dl -ffmpeg -y ... ... youtube-dl installed successfully root@TeaspeakServer:/home/teaspeak# youtube-dl -v EXaLvBGqQww [debug] System config: [] [debug] User config: [] [debug] Custom config: [] [debug]...
  5. L

TeaSpeak update script (Include Auto) [Deprecated] (Please read first Line)

Well, thanks. Will do it later when noone it's using it. Thanks! :) ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Well, seems I got the problem: No 'beta' at versions, so CV / LV will always be blank...
  6. L

I know!! ahahahah So, Is there any working script then? ^^
  7. L

Using TeaSpeak 1.3.25 (15/10/2019 21:07:53) Is there anything bad that I'm doing or?
  8. L

Sure @yamano! Today I decided to update my server but seems something fails. I'm still at 1.3.25 and want to update to 1.4.X. ¿How it's supposed to do it with that script? Trying -u, then 1 (english), then 2 (stable) and says that I'm up to date :( Also tryd with Normal, same result.
  9. L

@Leutech Fix that: if [ "${REPO}" == "Normal" ]; then FILEURL="${FILEURL}" LATESTFILE"${FILEURL}/latest" Missing '=' after 'LATESTFILE'
  10. L

Not interested in protocol keys, stop spamming me. Thanks ^^

Not interested in protocol keys, stop spamming me. Thanks ^^
  11. L

Server Tea*Speak badges

So, If I don't misunderstand, then I could see the badges of the rest, right? Since there seems to be no control over the badges.
  12. L

Server Tea*Speak badges

Recently updated, but still not working
  13. L

Server Tea*Speak badges

Hello, I just figured out that I only see my badges using Tea*Speak client. I've asked other users and they can't see mine but they can see their own. Anyone facing the same problem? Any fix that I cant find searching for 'badges'? Already looked at config but seems nothing to enable/disable...
  14. L

Be part of the TeaParty!

Give me your server address and Ill try to join :) Edit: I'm currently blocking it and can't join :) so seems ts not online