• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by M4T14SG4M3R

1. M

Server Crash

If i were able to update i've already did that. Everytime i try to update, it starts crashing on start.
  2. M

Server Crash

1.4.22 and 1.4.18
  3. M

Server Crash

Since yesterday, two of my servers started crashing for no reason, i've attached the two crash dumps
  4. M

Moving from sqlite to Mariadb/mysql

Hi, if i have data stored on the sqlite archive is there a way to migrate to mysql/mariadb without losing the data? or if i put a mariadb database it will be automatically converted from sqlite to mariadb?
  5. M

+1 sold fast

+1 sold fast
  6. M

Server HWID Bans

When i click on that it doesn't gets marked
  7. M

Server HWID Bans

is there a way to do that on serveral servers at same time without joining one by one?
  8. M

Server HWID Bans

I saw in the logs that when a user joins a server, their HWID is logged, is there a way to ban that HWID from the server using any internal/external method/application? So if he tries to connect to the server he will not be able to join because he should be HWID banned and can't even ping the server
  9. M

Pending Cannot upgrade from older version

I wanted to update from TeaSpeak version 15 and i i get this [2021-03-05 12:28:49] [INFO ] GEN | Setting up exception handler [2021-03-05 12:28:49] [INFO ] GEN | Loading configuration [2021-03-05 12:28:49] [INFO ] GEN | Setting up logging [2021-03-05 12:28:49] [INFO ] GEN | Starting...
  10. M

(SUGGESTION) Refer Link / Affiliate system

Thanks. I changed the prefix to SUGGESTION
  11. M

(SUGGESTION) Refer Link / Affiliate system

I want to know if there is an affiliate system like for example if someone registers or download the TeaSpeak with my link, i get a point and with a certain amount of points i can get the Premium membership. We can promote TeaSpeak and as a reward we can get the premium membership.
  12. M

Pending blacklist

Even with the weblist disabled they still gets blacklisted. The only solution would be blocking the entire IP addresses of TS* so they can't even ping the server and will think it's offline
  13. M

Information The future of TeaSpeak

From my point of view the most annoying part of TeaSpeak is that the other company blacklist the TeaSpeak servers for no reason, i had to change at least 15 times the ip address of my instance, if you can fix that, i would be okay to pay a monthly fee or a license for using TeaSpeak
  14. M

Pending Snapshot error

Since i updated from TeaSpeak 1.14* to 1.20-22 i cannot create snapshots with the tea m speak format using YatQA and they're being created with a format like snapshot_version=3 data=KLUv\/aDPvgQAnO0Aqi.....................................(lots of random letters) And before they were being...