• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by mohammad

1. M

Server has been shut down: Application crashed 1.5.0.b2

I use this new version and after 3 days the server crashes with the following dump crashes
  2. M

This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.

Well, why should we be blacklisted? No other problem is unreasonable, unless we have committed a crime or violation that we should be blacklisted for a simple report. There is no way around this.
  3. M

So does my server have a problem with being blacklisted with a report?
  4. M

Why should I be blacklisted?
  5. M

Hello, why is my server blacklisted after a while?
  6. M

parameter

دیوث:ROFLMAO: ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Where can I download version 1.5.0?
  7. M

Crash dump 1.4.21.beta 3 & 1.4.22 beta

Hello, I told you and all your admins ten times that all the hot bug versions of the application are crashing. I sent you hundreds of crash-dump files. When do you want to take care of these problems? I will bring the crash file to you, this time I will get the correct answer
  8. M

Pending invalid parameter size

Hello, do you not know how it is done?
  9. M

Server has been shut down: Application crashed

Hi, I used to use beta version 1.4.22, but it had a crash problem One of your admins said that version 1.4.21 beta 3 has no problem with this and we went back to this version below, but today we crashed the application again, I am sending a crash dump, check it quickly
  10. M

Application crashed 1.4.22 Beta

Date : 2020/11/06 Time : 13:56:47 ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Now I will download and update the version, are you sure? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Someone seems to be crashing my server, causing it to crash. Why doesn't the teaspeak manager do anything to...
  11. M

Application crashed 1.4.22 Beta

Hello, my server is crashing for the second time and you do not take any action and you do not give me any solution.
  12. M

Server has been shut down: Application crashed Help my

Hello, do not be bored. My server crashed twice in a row. I ate a strange application.
  13. M

Server Crash (1.4.20) Crash Dump

Hello and do not be tired of your service. My servers crashed in version 1.4.20 of Stable. This problem occurs every few days. This file is related to crashes. Please check it and send me the solution as soon as possible.
  14. M

Pending Bug crash vs1.4.19 Invalid Parameter size

No, it happens again