• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Nicer

1. Nicer

Evaluated stop virtual server = crash

When he has time to do so obviously. It is not his job and he is not paid to do it so I doubt it's his highest priority thing to do.
  2. Nicer

TS 3 Client in C++

I would highly recommend using C# for this project since we have Splamy's awesome library available for use
  3. Nicer

Completed Can't login in Yatqa

Or for the sake of simplicity you can change query port in YatQa which actually does not require a server restart so you save hassle from users
  4. Nicer

Server [Unofficial] More slots than 1024

I don't know if it is a typo, but shouldn't it be legacy instead of lagacy? Edit: corrected typo
  5. Nicer

Can i update teaspeak manually?

you might have another instance running. Kill all TeaSpeakServer processes and try starting again.
  6. Nicer

Server [Auto] Update script

That may be possible, but not thanks to my script
  7. Nicer

-s parameter starts the server after update
  8. Nicer

Are you sure that your server is up and running? I've updated to the latest version without any problem
  9. Nicer

is there any way to change

You need a TeaSpeak licence in order to do that
  10. Nicer

Added to the main topic It definitely should not restart. Are you sure, that the owner you are trying to use the script as has permission to overwrite files? Try outputing the script to a file and look up the result
  11. Nicer

#!/bin/bash status=$(/teaspeak_location/teastart.sh status) if [ "$status" != "Server is running" ] then #uncomment if yo uhave my updater #/teaspeak_location/updater.sh -f /teaspeak_location/teastart.sh start fi for cron :)
  12. Nicer

That's not a problem of my script.
  13. Nicer

Please use English language in here. If you want Hungarian support, post an issue on the Hungarian version on Github
  14. Nicer

Completed Servers crashing

Same, happened to me like 2 times, but accidentally deleted 1 dump
  15. Nicer

Information [Linux] How to update your TeaSpeak server (including script)

https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/auto-update-script.414/ An alternative ;)