• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by pixelprogramer

1. pixelprogramer

Evaluated Setting up TSDNS helps!

But with this option you can ban the server or add it to a blacklist?
  2. pixelprogramer

Could you help me to carry out a test. PS: I want to make a donation to the TeaSpeak project but I can't find the place.
  3. pixelprogramer

But in my case I have TeaSpeak servers and not Tea*Speak, that's where I feel lost
  4. pixelprogramer

But do you have to install any service or software on the debian server for this?
  5. pixelprogramer

Some recommendation of a tsdns server that you can install, a script or tutorial where they explain the configuration of a TSDNS
  6. pixelprogramer

Soon some guide within the forum or if you can explain to me how the configuration in cloudflare should go with the SRV, I have my domains in cloudflare
  7. pixelprogramer

Hi guys, I have a question and seen several TeaSpeak 3 servers where the address is just letters and not a normal domain. Can someone guide me how I can do this configuration for me to enter my ts like this spgcol and not like spgcol.com.co:9987. Thank you so much
  8. pixelprogramer

If you are a server seller, this post is for you !!

Hello I hope and give you the opportunity to test the application. It was done in Angular 9 for the frontend and Laravel Latest versions was used for the backend. 1-It is a service hosted on its own server without the possibility of self-installation on another server through a cpanel. 2-For...
  9. pixelprogramer

How can I do that?
  10. pixelprogramer

We will start small video tutorials where we will explain the configuration of mounting each module. I will make a small post in this comment explaining the configuration of the PayPal API. Excellent comment fellow. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- PayPal Apis Configuration To...
  11. pixelprogramer

The price is something that is not defined and is subject to change, we are reading the comments of the community and we will adjust the price so that it is profitable for the sellers. What is planned is to have a fixed rate of $ 2.25 per month with the commission rate of $ 0.50 per month...
  12. pixelprogramer

For a long time we have been preparing this launch with a lot of effort and dedication. SpeakGamer informs the opening of the B2C sales portal that is why we want to present our solution to you. SpeakGamer will help you in the sales process, Configuration, Money collection, a personalized...
  13. pixelprogramer

Evaluated Show icon on website

Hi guys I have a question. How do I make the icon that has my permission from the server group show on my website, when I get the icon by its id but it returns a text to me, how can I interpret that text to display it on the web
  14. pixelprogramer

Beta SpeakGamerCOL: Administrador de servidores

Perfect, Updated Post..:cool:
  15. pixelprogramer

Beta SpeakGamerCOL: Administrador de servidores

Hello, good to everyone, I want to start by thanking me for welcoming me into this community as beautiful as teaspeak, I introduce myself I am a software developer for more than 4 years and I always loved telecommunication networks for a long time I have an idea in my head and I know that with...