• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by revoxhost

1. revoxhost

Easy-Wi + TeaSpeak

I tried to enter the server directly from the database of Easy-WI but this did not work
  2. revoxhost

3 questions

That's good news What if someone reported my TeaSpeak? is that exactly the same with Tea*Speak and the IP gets blacklisted?
  3. revoxhost

3 questions

question is it possible to rent the TeaSpeak server? ( Against money ) is it possible to offer it without money? (Sponsoring) which protocol is used for this server? Kind regards
  4. revoxhost

Completed License Problem !!!!

Thanks
  5. revoxhost

Completed License Problem !!!!

@Chazotu why do you keep closing my Therads I was not even finished ... here is even a proof video that there are these problems !! - >> http://82.211.60.133/test/kamikaze/2018-09-19%2013-05-14.mp4 Thanks
  6. revoxhost

Legalization

Hello What about the legality of this program? I hear from many of my friends that they no longer want to use my teaspeak because this software is supposed to be illegal because it has been copied by Tea*Speak. Can someone calm me down and maybe explain to me how this project came about? and...
  7. revoxhost

Completed License Problem

Hello I have used my NPL in the file now and can now make infinite servers up to 512 slots why do all users go out if I go a slot higher than 512? I think it's not good that you have to buy 2x license I thought from the beginning that it is enough that I buy a license from you but not...
  8. revoxhost

Completed License Problem

Hello I have a big problem I am a licensed user of this software here. However, I constantly get license validation errors why is this? I'm not the only one for some and not for others clientversion auvh already changed but did not help Kind regards
  9. revoxhost

Completed Musicbot klappt nicht

Hey leute Hab ein Problem mit dem Musicbotsystem ^^ gebe ich ".help" in den Channelchat ein passiert rein gar nichts ^^ gebe ich aber ".mbotcreate cid=1" ein sagt er mir "<11:04:21> "Music Manager": Type .help for a command overview" Irgendiwe ist das hier etwas verwirrend kann mir da jemand...
  10. revoxhost

Easy-Wi + TeaSpeak

tried to register directly via database but without success how could it be otherwise?
  11. revoxhost

Easy-Wi + TeaSpeak

I can not program what do I have to change
  12. revoxhost

Easy-Wi + TeaSpeak

Easy-WI would also be advantageous for me because there are new findings?
  13. revoxhost

Completed Verbindung nicht moglich

Genau dieser Fehler ->> <19:38:20> Von Server getrennt (server version is too old for command) Es ist die Aktuelle Beta drauf habe aber den Aktuellen Clienten vom Tea*Speak Mfg
  14. revoxhost

Completed Verbindung nicht moglich

Hallo zusammen mit der Beta ist keine Verbindung zum TeeSpeak Server möglich wie kann ich das beheben? Mfg
  15. revoxhost

Completed Musicbot fehler

Wenn ich einen externen Musicbot sei es ts3musicbot oder sinusbot auf den ts hole bekomme ich keinen Ton sondern einen durchgestrichen Lautsprecher ist das normal ? Oder ein config Fehler vom Server selbst ?