• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Zaltimo

1. Zaltimo

3 years ago you are my best seller! I happy because you a good seller. You are the best thanks...

3 years ago you are my best seller! I happy because you a good seller. You are the best thanks for your support mate!
  2. Zaltimo

I recomand! The best seller man! +1 rep for Yamano, Yamano sorry for late company problem

I recomand! The best seller man! +1 rep for Yamano, Yamano sorry for late company problem
  3. Zaltimo

Server TeaMusicBot Reinstall & Proxy Server Configuration (Linux)

Hi I was followed your tutorial I have Ubuntu 20.04 and look Python 3.8.2 root@vm5890:~# su - teaspeak teaspeak@vm5890:~$ ./install_music.sh install -youtube-dl -ffmpeg -y Enforcing youtube-dl install/update Testing/Installing FFMPEG Local installed FFMPEG version (4.2.2) is okey. No need to...
  4. Zaltimo

1 year ago was make commercial with yamano because him product it's the best and nice support...

1 year ago was make commercial with yamano because him product it's the best and nice support. Thanks again for your service in features will continue with him. Yamano is the best! Him is trusted seller! You can trust him. Congratulations!!
  5. Zaltimo

Nice seller! I speak again because last 1 month I was buy 2x Licence for Win10 and its better! I...

Nice seller! I speak again because last 1 month I was buy 2x Licence for Win10 and its better! I like congratulation yamano
  6. Zaltimo

Recommended :) the best seller +rep. Thanks for your support! !

Recommended :) the best seller +rep. Thanks for your support! !