• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Invalid License

Tago

I use teaspeack server with protokolkey and teamspeack say that:

You´re trying to connect to a server that appears to be using an invalid license , if this is your server please contact your hosting provider to see if they are using an valid license to your server

Please help.

Sorry my bad english

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Because the license will be banned/blacklisted by Tea(m)Speak, so you need new protocol_key ;)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I think it is just your ip / domain that it is blacklisted.
Change your ip / domain to a new one and see if it is still happening the same ;)

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
I use teaspeack server with protokolkey and teamspeack say that:

You´re trying to connect to a server that appears to be using an invalid license , if this is your server please contact your hosting provider to see if they are using an valid license to your server

Please help.

Sorry my bad english
your server ip getting blacklisted and its the warning you receiving is greylist meaning you will get blacklisted in maybe 1 week

change your ip to another ip

error010255

I'll join this conversation. Since Tea*Speak update 3.3.1 was introduced, those who updated to this version are unable to connect to the server, resulting in the "invalid license" message metioned above. My IP/Domain isn't blacklisted, I double-checked that.
3.3.0 clients and older are able to join.

What can be the cause?

otalportista

Fanatic member
I'll join this conversation. Since Tea*Speak update 3.3.1 was introduced, those who updated to this version are unable to connect to the server, resulting in the "invalid license" message metioned above. My IP/Domain isn't blacklisted, I double-checked that.

What can be the cause?
Wait for new update of teaspeak server, maybe it can resolve this actually situation

angelocrr

What can be the cause?
Yep correct, same problem with same client version so.. maybe he found a new stuff to check the license

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I tell´ed it Wolverin Today at 10:14 AM so still wait for an server update

stay tuned