• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending 1.4.18 (beta-3) YaTQA can't connect after a few hours

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
for me it was working without issue for about 4 days. but after restoring a snapshot today yatqa could not connect after a few hours

Vafin

TeaFanatic
for me it was working without issue for about 4 days. but after restoring a snapshot today yatqa could not connect after a few hours
Send this snapshot to Markus in a private message, and he may be able to reproduce the problem. In my case, I tried to restore different snapshots for the sake of experiment, and I didn't find any other problems besides changing the port to 9987.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Send this snapshot to Markus in a private message, and he may be able to reproduce the problem. In my case, I tried to restore different snapshots for the sake of experiment, and I didn't find any other problems besides changing the port to 9987.
its not a specific snapshot. any snapshot reproduced that for me. or maybe its not related but anytime i restored a snapshot it got reproduced after a few hours

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I had a problem when I changed the port of one of the virtual servers, and then stopped and started this virtual server, but I could not connect to it. Restarting the entire instance didn't help either. In the new version, I did not check this behavior, but it seems everything is normal someone I know on the forum tested it.

I will check this on the new version (on the test server) and add my comment.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well I'm a bit bothered how you do that.
Even when I restore a snapshot everything works well for me ;)

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
I had a problem when I changed the port of one of the virtual servers, and then stopped and started this virtual server, but I could not connect to it. Restarting the entire instance didn't help either. In the new version, I did not check this behavior, but it seems everything is normal someone I know on the forum tested it.

I will check this on the new version (on the test server) and add my comment.
then its exactly my situation .
after restoring snapshot the port is changed to default one. then i need to change port and start it again.its same as yours then

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I lost access through Query not through a snapshot, I checked.
please change a virtual server port and restart that virtual server and wait for like 8 9 hours and let us know if you lost access to your yatqa or not

Last edited:

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
@SHELOFASTOV

Send a full copy of your instance in private messages @REDOSS and @WolverinDEV
My server has been running for 6 days without problems and I can't reproduce this problem and as mentioned, we need a trace log.

P.S:. At the moment, everything is working steadily for me and I do not know about the problems in last version (1.4.18-5).

SHELOFASTOV

Fanatic member
Premium User
@SHELOFASTOV

Send a full copy of your instance in private messages @REDOSS and @WolverinDEV
My server has been running for 6 days without problems and I can't reproduce this problem and as mentioned, we need a trace log.

P.S:. At the moment, everything is working steadily for me and I do not know about the problems in last version (1.4.18-5).
I have a problem on all of my instances, the problem started with version 1.4.18 and still has 1.4.18-5
I don't know how to repeat the bug. How do I make a trace log?

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I have a problem on all of my instances, the problem started with version 1.4.18 and still has 1.4.18-5
I don't know how to repeat the bug. How do I make a trace log?
in config.yml
Code:
log:
  #Description:
  #  The log level within the log files
  #  Available types:
  #    0: Trace
  #    1: Debug
  #    2: Info
  #    3: Warn
  #    4: Error
  #    5: Critical
  #    6: Off
  #Notes:
  #  This option could be reloaded while the instance is running.
  #The value must be a positive numeric value between 0 and 6
  level: 0
and it is advisable to restart your instance and wait for the problem to be relevant ... then just provide your log from the "/logs" folder with the timecode and IP.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
happaned now exactly after using yatqa " restore file backup " . i used 1.4.18 Stable . changing port is solved but serveradmin access lost is still there

i may have found the problem
2020-08-11 17:34:19] [DEBUG] QUERY | Having query login attempt for username serveradmin
[2020-08-11 17:34:19] [INFO ] QUERY | Got new authenticated client. Username: serveradmin, Unique-ID: serveradmin, Bounded Server: 0

the server admin is bonding to virtual server 0 and not taking place for all virtual servers and whole instance

its really getting annoying. i cant restart server every few hours with clienst online.
please fix this issue @WolverinDEV
thank you

Last edited:

SHELOFASTOV

Fanatic member
Premium User
I will say from myself, I checked access is lost not through restore file backup, but for another reason.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey nice xD
Well I've not really a clue but I'll have a look tomorrow :)

I've some more questions:
Does the hangup only applies if you're creating new servers from snapshots or only when overwriting servers?
As well when overwriting are there any users on the server?

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Yes I know, but haven't looked into it yesterday since it was too late to troubleshoot a bit more.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
hey bro have you been able to find this issue?
im on 1.4.19b5 still have this issue. right after using yatqa's restore file backup option i lose access to serveradmin permissions

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
and yet I still can't reproduce the problem.

P.S:. I don't do anything with the instance, it works with 10 virtual servers and about 400 clients online.