• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. REDOSS

Pending Bug Whisper??

// Closed.
  2. REDOSS

Announcement Frage Rasberry (DE)

Status 5 indicates that your server is already in the web list, and this status also indicates that you don't need to transmit this data as often.
  3. REDOSS

Pending 1.4.18 (beta-3) YaTQA can't connect after a few hours

But in any case, use this version and if the problem persists, let us know :cool:
  4. REDOSS

Pending Bug crash vs1.4.19 Invalid Parameter size

After the update, this error no longer occurs?
  5. REDOSS

Pending infinit loop

I mean, is there a restriction on downloading the same file? For example, so that the user doesn't download the same file 10 times, over and over again.
  6. REDOSS

Pending inavlid parameter size again

// Closed If the issue is relevant, create a new topic with a detailed description (server version, operating system, trace logs, etc.) Use TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta-1.tar.gz
  7. REDOSS

Pending Unknown (0) Error

// Closed This is not an bug and clients should not disconnect from the server for this reason. If the issue is relevant, create a new topic with a detailed description (server version, operating system, trace logs, etc.)
  8. REDOSS

Unlimited servers

// Closed As mentioned earlier, use TeaClient or TeaWeb, we do not support other clients. Also, before you ask for help each time in this topic, do a search on the forum. I am sure that this is where you will find most of the answers to your questions, and you will not have to wait long for...
  9. REDOSS

Pending infinit loop

LOL, but I'm now wondering how many such attempts to upload a file will be :-) Maybe it's worth making some restriction for clients so that they don't try to upload the file so often?
  10. REDOSS

If you don't mind, try playing it on the latest version, namely - TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta-1.tar.gz Soon this version will be published as stable (in fact, there will be no changes, except for fixing the problem with whisper)
  11. REDOSS

I had a similar problem, but only in earlier versions, when after restoring the snapshot I could not connect to the server either through the client or through YaTQA, reproduced this problem only couple of times. Perhaps this problem was only in early versions 1.4.17 or 1.4.18, but in my case...
  12. REDOSS

CPU

// Closed. I don't think this is a server performance error. If you are still experiencing performance issues, please create a new theme where you must specify the TeaSpeak version, as well as the configuration of your VPS or dedicated server, and attach the necessary screenshots (for example...
  13. REDOSS

and yet I still can't reproduce the problem. P.S:. I don't do anything with the instance, it works with 10 virtual servers and about 400 clients online.
  14. REDOSS

In process Known bugs collection thread

// Closed All known problems have been fixed, and the lost packet counter belongs to the protocol and will not be implemented at the moment, as this is a more complex task, but I do not exclude that it will be implemented.
  15. REDOSS

Completed Could not initialize SQL

// Closed && Fixed starting from version 1.4.19-beta-4.
  16. REDOSS

Pending Backup restore

// The topic has been moved to the correct section of the forum.
  17. REDOSS

Server After a snapshot is restored, not all data is restored.

// Closed && Fixed in TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta-1.tar.gz
  18. REDOSS

1.4.18 crash dumps help my

Fixed since version TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta-1.tar.gz
  19. REDOSS

Server After a snapshot is restored, not all data is restored.

I know) I studied the TS3 and TeaSpeak snapshots. In fact, this is why I indicated that the client's nickname and description should be fixed.