• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. eduardoroeder

Pending Wrong return at query groupcreate

Well, aparently the issue is not in TeaServer, but is in TS3Class. TeaServer returns all the existing groups when using servergroupcreate, you have to parse the response to see what is the sgid of the group created. @WolverinDEV i've already reported this to you once and you said it is expected...
  2. eduardoroeder

Information The future of TeaSpeak

I disagree. The issue with the other mentioned company is not the price of the license or the license itself, but how hard it is to get one license to re-sell the voice servers. @WolverinDEV doesn't mind how your site looks, what people uses, how much do you have in balance and other futile data...
  3. eduardoroeder

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Before joining the discussion, Bruh... The whole thread is about @WolverinDEV not having enough time to even MAINTAIN the current development flow and you want him to develop to a completely different architeture? I aggree that more OS would be more options to users chose, but developing costs...
  4. eduardoroeder

Server Crash - TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1

The first crash on those two of this thread happened after two or so weeks. The other one happened right after the first one when the server rebooted and about 5.5k users tryied to reconnect... Probably some overload in initialization.
  5. eduardoroeder

Nothing new in those crashes? I've got about 60 VS up, with about 40 query users connected actively. Apart from that there is a query user that has a 5minutes timeout and reconnects after it timeout that I use for monitoring.
  6. eduardoroeder

Two crash dumps running TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1 , one after another.
  7. eduardoroeder

Server Some users drop off the server and reconnect

Usually it's about something big that shouldn't be that big such as channel names, channel descriptions or group names
  8. eduardoroeder

Server Change default channel name and best Teaaspeak version

@otalportista your ip is seen in the title of the yatqa window...
  9. eduardoroeder

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1

As soon as I have them I post here...
  10. eduardoroeder

Server Some users drop off the server and reconnect

@WolverinDEV ouverlooked the thread... Haven't changed that settings yet. It is allowed to reload right? How can I connect to the terminal pipe to issue commands after the server started via a systemd service? Also, what side effects of disabling allow_session_reinitialize could potentially...
  11. eduardoroeder

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta1

Crash
  12. eduardoroeder

Pending Backup restore

If you use YaTQA and use the internal console to deploy the snapshot, what does it return? Select the server normally, then click on the bottom right icon at the blue bar on the bottom of YaTQA, and then type in "serversnapshotdeploy FILE CONTENT" Where file content is the content of your...
  13. eduardoroeder

Pending Backup restore

When does the error happens? Right after you deploy it?
  14. eduardoroeder

Beta Google Map (Users Online)

Nice feature to have to show off the server admins haha The location is IP-based, right? What API you are using to geolocate them? And how precise it is?
  15. eduardoroeder

Beta Theme for TeaClient

While I tested the CSS editor it had the VARIABLES section, but all the variables were colors... It should be able to change other kind of variables as @Vafin suggested. @OP nice theme
  16. eduardoroeder

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta

The crash logs are useless aswell :( The other log is also just of clients leaving after 05:08:30 ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Nothing in syslog aswell D:
  17. eduardoroeder

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta

Server crash using TeaSpeak-1.4.19-beta.tar.gz
  18. eduardoroeder

Server After a snapshot is restored, not all data is restored.

Beta 6 == Beta? Noice ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Noice = Nice, thx for the update :D
  19. eduardoroeder

Server After a snapshot is restored, not all data is restored.

Description not being saved aswell. If I save a snapshot, the description is there in the snapshot file. If deploy the snapshot, the description is not there. After snapshot restore: