• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. WolverinDEV

Pending TeaMusic Freeze

Hey, yes sometimes the bots hang up, I'm aware of this issue. Usually recreating them will solve this ;)
  2. WolverinDEV

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Ahh, yeah the chat boxes are bugged. If you're still having issues send me a PM ;)
  3. WolverinDEV

Pending Disconnected from server (invalid channel order)

I would need the full log in trace mode ;)
  4. WolverinDEV

unable to properly shutdown

Hey, thanks for reporting. This is already a well known issue, but since it doesn't harm (and we've no data loss) I've not yet put much effort into fixing it ;)
  5. WolverinDEV

Native Client Cross-platform TeaSpeak client on Flutter

Hey, thanks for your thoughts. I've already thought about Flutter and looked a bit deeper into it, it's not like I'm not looking forward to a mobile app^^ I personally think I would more likely go with React-Native and Rust as a native back end instead of Flutter. Not only am I way more fluent...
  6. WolverinDEV

Pending b_client_is_priority_speaker

We don't support any third party software. Use the teaclient
  7. WolverinDEV

Native Client The image is not displayed in the channel description

And they will not. As stated the proxy is for some reason blocked from that side. I've no influence on that.
  8. WolverinDEV

Pending 1.4.22 - Couple bugs

PS: Can you ensure that pattern? I'm not able to reproduce that.
  9. WolverinDEV

PS: IDK why the buttons are blend out. I've just checked the permission list and it dosn't seem to match with my first impression...
  10. WolverinDEV

Well the TeaClient just has an indicator bug there in general, which has been fixed in 1.4.13 (the version I'm currently working on ;))
  11. WolverinDEV

Introduced permissions b_channel_create_modify_conversation_mode_private, b_channel_create_modify_conversation_mode_public and b_channel_create_modify_conversation_mode_none Guess these permissions pushed some permissions over the 255 boundary^^
  12. WolverinDEV

The context menu with permissions is not active

Update will come today along with the URL preview fix for the client ;)
  13. WolverinDEV

To hide the clients IP address, since all images are loading automatically, it's required to do so.
  14. WolverinDEV

Web Client User click

I think this might be fixed already, can you try again?
  15. WolverinDEV

The CSS variable editor has bugs

//Closed the CSS editor fully works and had been adjusted to your needs.
  16. WolverinDEV

Indeed it's an issue of the proxy I use, not of the functionality itself (https://images.weserv.nl).
  17. WolverinDEV

Native Client The context menu for editing virtual server settings is missing (banner, host button... etc.)

Fun fact, this just don't work for the initial server connection. For all other tabs it works like a charm.