• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. yamano

Server TeamSpeak 3.7.0 and TeaSpeak Server - not possible anymore?

Use different users and the right permissions ;)
  2. yamano

Server TeamSpeak 3.7.0 and TeaSpeak Server - not possible anymore?

You've to change the ports.. Just need to change the teaspeak ports and restart the server (easy way..) Teamspeak ports = 9987, 10011 and 30033 Teaspeak ports = configure with different ports, example: 9090, 10101 and 30303 ;)
  3. yamano

Pending <14:44:51> Disconnected from server (already member of channel)

See if your own thread it helps: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/disconnected-from-server-already-member-of-channel.1754/ Your accounts "lopas" and @rezak164 @rezak165 are from the same user! So, i do not understand why you're still asking for help with this problem, if you said you...
  4. yamano

Interested in any of my services? Consult them here: -----» YAMANO SERVICES «-----

Interested in any of my services? Consult them here: -----» YAMANO SERVICES «-----
  5. yamano

Needs evaluation instance crashed at every try after updating to TeaSpeak-Server v1.3.10-beta

Like i said before... we're finally almost stable since v1.3.8 :P :P
  6. yamano

What is better to use: VPS or Dedicated server

Dedicated is always better! I'll recomend a minimum of 2GB Ram and 2.0Ghz cpu (+-150users) ;)
  7. yamano

Needs evaluation instance crashed at every try after updating to TeaSpeak-Server v1.3.10-beta

so you'll have to wait for a solution (if there is a problem) with all the servers offline xD I've no problems with latest version in my test server, dont know how to help... Maybe trying to reinstall the teaspeak server?
  8. yamano

Downgrade to 1.3.9 or 1.3.8 and see if it solves your problem ;)
  9. yamano

Web Client Sinusbot

Consult my services at my profile. -Sinusbot Latest Version (Original license / no cracks or docker used) -Teaspeak Protocol Keys so you can login with new teasmpeak client versions ;) You can test any of them before buy ;) **Carefull with scammers, always check their feedback / profile before...
  10. yamano

Outdated Disconnected from server (authentication server not connected)

I always said: " Careful buying from untrusted resellers.. Always check their profiles / feedback before buying! " ;)
  11. yamano

Consult my profile to know more about my licenses / services: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?members/yamano.517/#about ;) If you want to know the prices, just send me a personal message.. **Careful buying from untrusted resellers.. Always check their profiles / feedback before buying ;)
  12. yamano

Sure.. if you're with problems connecting your server, it expired ;)
  13. yamano

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Continue please.. i'm liking your spam! "... the dog barks, but the caravan goes on..." You're not even my client, how can you say i'm a lier? :p :p
  14. yamano

What? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Protocol keys are 100% working man xD Everybody buyed yesterday / today from me.. All of them can confirm it, ask anybody ;)
  15. yamano

hey man Your old protocol key just expired.. You need to buy a new protocol key ;)
  16. yamano

Pending Problem

Search the forum man.. you'll find it ;)
  17. yamano

Pending Problem

Sure. Just contact me ;)
  18. yamano

What is the best linux system for TeaSpeak

Debian 9 x64 for sure ;)
  19. yamano

Pending Disconnected from server (undefined error)

Like i said, it is just my feedback / opinion.. You can downgrade just to test.. In your case, maybe it solves or maybe not.
  20. yamano

Pending Permissions Error

I've no such problems :/ I always create other groups (i've never changed the default ones..)