• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. REDOSS

Pending the problem with groups

why then other groups are not active, they are exactly the same permissions?
  2. REDOSS

The question is still relevant, raise the topic :-)
  3. REDOSS

I also propose to take into account the privilege "i_client_needed_permission_modify_power" in the display of available groups. It is not necessary to confuse clients supposedly they can add to groups of the administrator of the server having this privilege.
  4. REDOSS

I don't know why, but groups stand out as if you could add a client to them. In this case, I am a guest. I have no privileges to give out groups. Of course I can not give out the group, I get an error. <21:39:04> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_server_group_member_add_power)...
  5. REDOSS

Pending Shutdown Problem After 50 Minutes

Yes. Restarting an instance is always required after changing its configuration.
  6. REDOSS

config.yml #Description: # Set the limit for maximal virtual servers. -1 means unlimited. #The value must be a unsigned long between -1 and 999999 max_virtual_servers: 16 max_virtual_servers: -1
  7. REDOSS

This is great, and in general, I do not recommend using the weblist, because chances are high to get into the blacklist TeamSpeak.
  8. REDOSS

or in config.yml allow_weblist: 0
  9. REDOSS

Try disabling the Weblist and load the crash dump in addition to the log. The developer will look.
  10. REDOSS

Pending Disconnected from server (undefined error)

Logs from 1.3.17 and some information about the problem user who received this error. These are not all his magazines. On other servers, he had no problems.
  11. REDOSS

I have reproduced this problem. Now there are about 250 clients online, and 2 clients are experiencing a problem.
  12. REDOSS

I have the same version and almost no problem) I accidentally noticed that several people lose connection too often, requested the client log and saw this error)
  13. REDOSS

Fortunately, I haven't had one like this yet))
  14. REDOSS

I have on different) for example, out of 100 clients now only one is experiencing a problem.
  15. REDOSS

1.3.17 found in 2% of users.
  16. REDOSS

Pending Editing by TeaClient!?!?

I generally think that you need to reduce the entire font :-)
  17. REDOSS

Server About Teaspeak blacklist

For example ts.teaspeak.de there is in the black list.
  18. REDOSS

Pending Failed to setup voice bridge

Once I sat almost the whole day and saw nothing, and the next day for three or four hours of stay saw couple of times.