• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. BIOS

Server Blacklist

Don't use third party clients and you will not get blacklisted!
  2. BIOS

Server 400 User High CPU HELP

to many turkish ppls uses teaspeak so he can share with there experiance with hosters
  3. BIOS

Pending How to specify protocol_key.txt path?

I don't know why all Turkish people thing it's an Turkish forum and anyone understand there language... Forum language is English!
  4. BIOS

Feature request Changing the name of TeaSpeak

He still own the whole project. The thing is he have no time for it.
  5. BIOS

Server 400 User High CPU HELP

I have found that it is mostly the misconfiguration of the hosting provider. In several cases I have already experienced that either the CPU load is very high or the RAM is massive. Maybe we should publish a list of hosts where there are absolutely no problems with teaspeak.
  6. BIOS

Feature request Changing the name of TeaSpeak

Wolverine is gone away. The teaspeak team will develop the whole think. So we still recruiting coders to bring to you the next level sh*t. Currently we have to order freelancer to bring updates... And it massively sucks...
  7. BIOS

Yes it's not an official thing from teaspeak
  8. BIOS

Sry mate we don't support 3th party things
  9. BIOS

Server Jts3servermod Bot

Pls write in English. So we didn't understand what you want.
  10. BIOS

Pending Connection Timeout

Can you post the server log file?
  11. BIOS

Server How to install TeaSpeak Server (Linux)

Curl is not Installed, if you read the text in console so you can handle the problem by yourself.
  12. BIOS

Server Limit slots in the pterodactyl egg

You need to ask the coder of the egg. Third-party software is not officially supported by us. Except any user have an solution for your problem.
  13. BIOS

[Voice4You.org] Your smart company for voice servers, stream servers and much more.

Easter Promotion Start today - 21.04.2022 Discount Code: Easter22 70% discount
  14. BIOS

TeaSpeak Project Future

So apart from the criticism, no one comes up with ideas that can be implemented. Everyone wants it to be bug-free, but no one wants to get involved in how it could go on. And if you then already work out a 2-year plan, you're not satisfied either.
  15. BIOS

[Voice4You.org] Your smart company for voice servers, stream servers and much more.

It's only the server overview that's not working. That's you can start stop server from admin area. I think that's not an critical problem
  16. BIOS

Okay it's written for version 8 and php version 7.2-7.4 So I have never tested with version 7
  17. BIOS

Announcement WHMCS Modules

No, so use Tea*Speak module it works for both if you not using musicbots ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Round 2 75% discount on all Modules valid 03/04/2022 Discount Code: FORTEASPEAK