I have 2 thoughts.
1. It would be worth updating the teamspeak3 server version.
2. Gamespeak3 server uploaded to the teaspeak server.
As soon as I have time to test, I indicate which one was, but if someone has a suggestion for it. (Runs on a dedicated server)
I mentioned above and attached an image. I tried it on a flat basic tea talk server, there would not be allowed to do it, but in turn YaTQA yes but I can not even put it on gametracker. But it also looks in the picture. :)
The problem persists. Permissions are still not saved on the server. The latest teaspeak version is on the server.
I've tested on a new server, even though this is the problem. (It runs from my server.)
I would have the problem of not allowing permissions (TS3 Server) in YaTQA but my TeamSpeak3 server can see and I can not put it on gametracker. There is no ip server blocked in the firewall, server run and query port is perfectly defined. TeamSpeak3 Version 3.3.1, Teaspeak Version 1.2.25-beta...