• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. yamano

Server Serveradmin query account lost permissions

Take one of your old backups and restore it ;)
  2. yamano

Server 400 User High CPU HELP

Maybe you can share you solution with the community. It will help some forum users.
  3. yamano

Server Teaspeak

//closed
  4. yamano

Server TeaSpeak Server & TeaMusicBot (Linux Install Script)

Install tutorial: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/how-to-install-teaspeak-server-linux.3436/ Read everything with attention ;)
  5. yamano

TeaSpeak Client for Android

Apologize about what? You don't have to apologize for anything. My comment in this thread is in no way related with past problems between you and me, so don't mix things up, cause i'm just being real and sincere. Check all the posts you created before in this forum... Basically almost all of...
  6. yamano

"That person's past is none of my business" ok, you refuse to see the excessive useless threads created by him. "Is this teateam only there to check premium keys? I wish they would make an attempt to improve teaspeak. " Staff members = 1 thing, developers = another thing. We do not have real...
  7. yamano

Provoking people? Being real and direct it is totally different than provoking mate. Check all the threads created by @THEFLASHHD in this forum, you will understand ;)
  8. yamano

"At least he tries something, right?" Everyone can go to google and search for several websites that converts webpages to apk / apps. We already did it before (in 2019) ;)
  9. yamano

This is only teaweb converted to an apk:rolleyes: Do not even works. Everybody can do this.
  10. yamano

We already alerted users to do not use simple passwords in the forum to avoid being hacked. Some persons use the same password for everything (email, facebook, foruns, etc...)o_O
  11. yamano

Web Client How to connect to streamline server

I think you're asking abou such things in the wrong forum mate 😉
  12. yamano

Please do not open multiple threads with the same information / reports. Theres nothing you can do. You can test with different teaspeak server versions, maybe it helps. Try v1.4.21-beta-3, for example.
  13. yamano

Release Psychokillers webinterface modiffied( a little bit) for Teaspeak

@Eyup you've the github repo link in this thread. You can open a pull request with your language modifications ;)
  14. yamano

TeaSpeak Project Future

Go to github, search for the file you want to modify and open a pull request ;)
  15. yamano

Server TeaSpeak Server & TeaMusicBot (Linux Install Script)

root@TestServer:~# ./install.sh ############################################################# # # # All-in-one Script patcher by @yamano # # Debian 8/9/10 and Ubuntu 18/19/20 32 & 64 bits # # Website...
  16. yamano

Server How to install TeaSpeak Server (Linux)

Follow the tutorial with attention step by step or use the available script. You didnt installed the necessary dependencies.
  17. yamano

TeaSpeak Project Future

@bertalanimre if you're a developer, check this: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/team-recruitment.3497/ If you're not a developer, then you dont need to waste your time checking it ;)
  18. yamano

Server How to see server creation statistics in my Web-Site

You will need to manage yourself how to create it. Maybe you can find something online that can help you with that.
  19. yamano

Server HELP TEASPEAK

Thank god he is not using root, that do not make any sense. For security, we always recommend to create a new user to teaspeak server ;)