• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. yamano

Needs evaluation Server crash dump

I'll test it after update ;)
  2. yamano

check your personal messages ;) I've included 3 crash dumps. One from beta 2 and two from beta 3.
  3. yamano

Evaluated My free TS

yeah, let's wait for the new client release and see if it is easy to convince users to use it ;)
  4. yamano

Evaluated My free TS

Thats in development at the moment ;) wolverindev announced yesterday he is working in a new client, look and features :p
  5. yamano

Evaluated My free TS

yeah xD i remember to use that thing in 2015 or something. Start using teaspeak client it is the best solution in my opinion but users do not like the client (not at the moment) so it is dificult to start using it :(
  6. yamano

Evaluated My free TS

Thats a very old solution that it isnt really a solution ahah If that solution is the same as pamonha is speaking about, thats not good xD
  7. yamano

Updated to beta3 and same is happening. Server shutdown instantly when i access yatqa :(
  8. yamano

yeah, i'm with 5 crash dumps xD I do not even can connect yatqa (server goes down when i connect yatqa) Let me update to beta 3 and see..
  9. yamano

Pending invalid parameter Connection to server on client 3.3.0

Thats because the Tea*Speak 3.3.0 compatibility is added in 1.3.19-beta ;)
  10. yamano

Let me update and see if mine server is crashing..
  11. yamano

Server Will Teaspeak Tea*Speak 5 Support?

Thats right :P
  12. yamano

Evaluated My free TS

So, you think you discovered a trick that bypasses the blacklisted ip using Tea*Speak client to connect? I dont know if i understood well..
  13. yamano

Server Can I use 1 license on 2 different servers ?

Premium? You just can use it with 1 ip ;)
  14. yamano

Server Can I use 1 license on 2 different servers ?

What license are you talking about? Premium license or protocol license? Premium license = 1 ip Protocol license = no ips limit
  15. yamano

Thats right ;)
  16. yamano

Crash when a server is deleting ! [ ]

I think thats a rare connection problem (what i'm facing). Basically i can not connect / reconnect to my server using 1.3.21 versions xD
  17. yamano

"amd64_Stable" and "amd64" are not updated! "amd_optimized" is always updated with the latest version ;)
  18. yamano

Crash when a server is deleting ! [ ]

yeah, i'm still using 1.3.20-beta1 cause of the "dangerous to test" things xD Lets see if v1.3.22 will solve the problems.
  19. yamano

Do not use any of that two. Use the amd64_optimized ;)
  20. yamano

Maybe it solves your problem. In my case do not solved.