• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. otalportista

Server register more at the same time with the same ip

Okay no worry bro, if you need protocol key check inbox :D
  2. otalportista

If it don't works check for check in server this permission on guest user "i_client_max_clones_ip" and put 10 for example
  3. otalportista

Go to config.yml and search for it "connect_limit" and for it "client_connect_limit" restart server and check if it works
  4. otalportista

Pending Country Flags

Nice. Sry for wrong help
  5. otalportista

Pending Country Flags

Hey @M4T14SG4M3R Try this file https://mega.nz/#!XxoDzAoK!xw9XMFpTUX0R0KuaCbQA_xfofJ8R3nTq77d4dBhA0ns Details of file. Features Translates IP address to country. Current Version August 2019 Database Size 1.51 MB (98,550 Rows) Database Format ASCII Text File (Comma Delimited) & Binary (BIN)
  6. otalportista

Server Unregistered users can see the rooms.

I tested and it work put this config here users cant see anything PS: Box are selected is "Negative"
  7. otalportista

Pending Country Flags

works?
  8. otalportista

Pending Country Flags

In config.yml go to geolocation: and try change this mapping: #Description: # The mapping file for the given provider # Default for IP2Location: geoloc/IP2Location.CSV # Default for Software77: geoloc/IpToCountry.csv #The value must be a string file...
  9. otalportista

Pending Country Flags

Are you using any ip redirects for them to access the server? Or are customer ips all the same?
  10. otalportista

Looking for DDos Portected VPS

DDos-Guard.net
  11. otalportista

Pending Bind to a Specific IP doesnt work.

First of all is TeaSpeak forum. If u use teaspeaksl server go on config.yml next go on part "voice" and change host: 0.0.0.0 to you ip. And in final go on this part "# Enforce the default host for every virtual server. Ignoring the server specific host #The value must be a positive...
  12. otalportista

It was a pleasure selling to this buyer, it was all very fast.

It was a pleasure selling to this buyer, it was all very fast.
  13. otalportista

Server Unregistered users can see the rooms.

Put 0 and maybe your problem was resolved
  14. otalportista

Pending Custom message TIME OUT

go to config.yml and change it motd: "TeaSpeak\n\rWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\n\r" to it motd: "TS3\n\rWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\n\r\n\r"
  15. otalportista

Pending Custom message TIME OUT

you need change motd for it work
  16. otalportista

Server .mbot command

Strange to me, everything is ok. Have you only had problems in this version or all previous ones as well?
  17. otalportista

Server .mbot command

optimized version?
  18. otalportista

Server .mbot command

no check last version
  19. otalportista

when u pay, i make all refunds paypal because fee. Check the print. And you know that and says...

when u pay, i make all refunds paypal because fee. Check the print. And you know that and says and you said that you would wait for the money to fall on the card. Paypal: https://prnt.sc/nbn2dg PM: http://prnt.sc/nbn3aw
  20. otalportista

Pending help me

works?