• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. yamano

Pending Voice freeze on 70+ users on channel

OVH is a good, if not the best option to a host provider! I'm a OVH client since 2004/2005 ;)
  2. yamano

Server crash after a few minutes

For now, downgrade it to v1.4.0-beta or v1.4.1-beta ;)
  3. yamano

Pending Voice freeze on 70+ users on channel

If you're using the teaspeak server v1.4.1-beta1, downgrade it to v1.4.0-beta or v1.4.1-beta ;)
  4. yamano

Information Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak

New version ;) "3.10.0 [Build: 1573132026]"
  5. yamano

Pending Server port

yes. Login with yatqa in 10101 port and edit the port 9987 to another one, then restart your server ;)
  6. yamano

If you need the "premium license", contact @WolverinDEV. If you need a "protocol key license"...

If you need the "premium license", contact @WolverinDEV. If you need a "protocol key license" to have TS3 client compatibility and create unlimited servers with 1024 slots, contact me ;) Both licenses are different...
  7. yamano

Server is limited to 32 Slots

yes, thats normal with the free and limited protocol key. You need a unlimited protocol key to use more than 32 slots and be able to connect with TS3 client. I'm the best seller in the forum, i'm selling all kind of protocol keys. If you want to buy, contact me ;)
  8. yamano

Information Be part of the TeaParty!

Thats not the right spot to report that error. Go to the "Bugs report" area and open a thread about your problem.
  9. yamano

Server Tea*Speak Lizenz zu TeaSpeak Lizenz umwandeln

speak by personal message ;) this is your post, not our conversation xD
  10. yamano

Server Tea*Speak Lizenz zu TeaSpeak Lizenz umwandeln

It is still valid. I checked it.. it not converted.. Maybe wolverin can help, i just contacted him asking for a solution ;)
  11. yamano

Pending ERROR QUERY

Solved ;)
  12. yamano

Pending ERROR QUERY

Maybe wolverindev can help you. "too many simultaneously connected session from this ip"
  13. yamano

Pending ERROR QUERY

The ts3 motd is correctly described inside the config.yml. Copy / paste it cause here the worth ts3 is not showing correctly... do not forget...
  14. yamano

Pending ERROR QUERY

Restart your entire dedicated / vps and see if you really are using the right motd: motd: "TS3\n\rWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\n\r\n\r"
  15. yamano

Pending ERROR QUERY

with the default teaspeak motd? strange xD See if it works the the ts3 motd..
  16. yamano

Pending ERROR QUERY

use the "ts3" motd to work with WHMCS. the default one is not compatible. It was working before the update?
  17. yamano

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

blablablablablablabla... very interesting... you're starting making me laugh with your garbage content :LOL::LOL: ...but i'll not waste my time with a closed mind kid!
  18. yamano

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

What?! I'm being cool and reasonable with you and you're trying to insulting me?! ok xD Your crap will not affect me, cause: "where your mother, sister, so called wife and daughter have fun with every next person whomever they choose to" I've no mother, i've no sister, i've no wife and not even...