• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. WolverinDEV

Information Setup the WebClient rightly (TeaServer)

Small update: This tutorial will be obsolete soon. The server is currently already shipped with the newest libnice and will sonly automatically have a valid SSL certificate!
  2. WolverinDEV

Server Ready rooms

YatQA, or via telnet directly.
  3. WolverinDEV

1.4.2-beta-1 (crash_dumps)

I'll take a look when I'm at home :) Does your server crash while running or just when you stop it?
  4. WolverinDEV

teaspeak closes itself

1.4.3 is running as expected with libnice build in :D So no need to install libnice. Next milestone will be to somehow trick the certificate stuff :D But I've already an idea how todo that.
  5. WolverinDEV

Native Client Not all icons are displayed in the native client

Could be both. Either the client had tried to load the icons, but failed and cached the fail. Or it has just issues displaying the icon. Are there any file transfer requests when joining the server? As well you've tried to clean the cache? (Esiest doable via dev tools :))
  6. WolverinDEV

teaspeak closes itself

subscription? What do you mean?
  7. WolverinDEV

Pending teaspeak /etc/hosts ??

TeaSpeak dont take the hosts file into account :)
  8. WolverinDEV

teaspeak closes itself

I mean the folder: crash_dumps :) Is there anything in it? As well I recommand v1.3.26-beta-1 (from optimized)
  9. WolverinDEV

teaspeak closes itself

Does it has any crash dumps etc?
  10. WolverinDEV

Pending Weird tick erros

Hey, dies ist mir auch schon aufgefallen, und ich bin schon dabei dies zu fixen. Erstmal ist dies aber nicht Critical :)
  11. WolverinDEV

server version is too old for command

//Not a crash, moved
  12. WolverinDEV

Server Ready rooms

You could edit the default channel tree within the default server (VS 0). use 0 channelcreate channel_name=IDK\s:)
  13. WolverinDEV

Pending Unable to install the latest version.

As said in chat. Dont use these version :) They're not even within the "latest" index :) ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Update: My fault. It was a bug fix which was not like expected.
  14. WolverinDEV

Teaspeak stop?

:=)
  15. WolverinDEV

Teaspeak stop?

Log would be helpfull, as well the shutdown message :)
  16. WolverinDEV

Pending Push to talk not inehiring from groups/channels

Okey, I'll have a gaze later :)
  17. WolverinDEV

Pending Push to talk not inehiring from groups/channels

Dont use the TS3 permission editor as said so many times. Because Tea*Speak has a bug in there so they dont support more than 255 permissions it wount work correctly. Use TeaClient, TeaWeb or YatQa :)
  18. WolverinDEV

Pending Disconnecting all

As soon 1.4.2 is fully out :)
  19. WolverinDEV

Pending resets settings

Which settings exactly?
  20. WolverinDEV

Pending Voice freeze on 70+ users on channel

Well I love to see such detailed investigation. Normally users just blame the software for errors :D And you really got the main point. 100 users spread across a lot of channel make less traffic than 100 users in one channel. Simple formula: 300bps * (<user count> - 1) ^ <concurrent speakers>...