• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. farhadhelix

server version is too old for command

for this you need proto key
  2. farhadhelix

Pending teaspeak /etc/hosts ??

this local dns records are used for Tea*Speak server . TeaSpeak has nothing to do with these records
  3. farhadhelix

Pending permission issue

the second part is not about target channel its something else
  4. farhadhelix

Pending permission issue

i was digging about 2 hours to find out what is the problem and i was going to get crazy because i could not find why! thanks you already know about this ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- have you read the last part about i_channel_group_member_add_power ?
  5. farhadhelix

Pending permission issue

Hello guys what is diffrence between these two permission? i_server_group_member_add_power i_group_member_add_power ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- @WolverinDEV i have a serious issue here . ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- the issue i found is about channel group...
  6. farhadhelix

Server Discord system

hello you as server owner can do this . its not teaspeak related . its yours
  7. farhadhelix

Pending Voice freeze on 70+ users on channel

if it is not Teaspeak process then you have an issue in your vps what proccess are there which you killed?
  8. farhadhelix

what is the TOP command when this issue coming op? does TeaSpeak using high cpu or what?
  9. farhadhelix

hi . did you check your vps CPU usage when this happens? post the TOP command output here if you dont know what it does
  10. farhadhelix

Pending Disconnecting all

i remember this error . because i had it and it was because of converted license(proto)
  11. farhadhelix

Ts3 to ts5

ts5 is only a new inferface for Tea*Speak client. thats all!
  12. farhadhelix

Pending Disconnecting all

this error is related to the teaspeak license you provided in proto . it seems your license has expired
  13. farhadhelix

TeaClient 1.4.1. Icons are not uploaded to the server.

and a strange thing i faced today . i restored a snapshot of a server and everything restored but "ICON_ID=" . this permission was removed from all of servergroup ranks, channels, channelgroups and etc.. i double checked everything and no issue was with the snapshot and the icons id was...
  14. farhadhelix

Server So both teaspeak and official tea*speak server cannot run together?

i am running both of them over months now they are two completely different program . so there is nothing to force them not to run together
  15. farhadhelix

Server So both teaspeak and official tea*speak server cannot run together?

hi they can be run both they are differently two separate programs which can be run together you may have other issue on it. is firewall rules ok?
  16. farhadhelix

Server icon issue

hi what error you facing ?
  17. farhadhelix

Server icon issue

i just downloaded the log file but i dont see anything related to icons error or such thing ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- i took a more specific look into this the icons are not shown on yatqa . its ok on Tea*Speak client
  18. farhadhelix

Server icon issue

no it just not there . yatqa's icon list is totaly empty and there is only default system icons there . not the icons uploaded by clients
  19. farhadhelix

Server icon issue

hello i have upgraded to 1.4.0b2 but all icons are not shown anymore and every i_icon_id from all virtualservers and all permission is gone and the server icons are not there anymore(i can see them in icon folder for the virtualserver but they seems to not be there)
  20. farhadhelix

Server From which settings can I see which user has which perms?

in this screenshot you have sent. you have currently no permission to see the clients in groups