• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Search results

1. WolverinDEV

Information TeaSpeak update will come soon

Hey, I'm sadly to announce that the bug web- and native client update will not be released in august. The main reason is that, I'm currently moving to another location. So I'm unable to finish the last few minor bugs as well fixing upcoming once. I thought long about it, and if I should release...
  2. WolverinDEV

Information Big TeaSpeak update: 1.4.0!

Hey, I'm pleased to announce the already highly anticipated update: 1.4.0! Some of you may already know what new features and changed will come with this update, but for everybody else, here is a little overview: We worked hard, really hard, over the last few months to heavily improve the...
  3. WolverinDEV

Information Setup the WebClient rightly (TeaServer)

Hey, I'm going to show you, how you could correctly setup and configure your server, for the web client. As well I'll give you a short overview of how the web client works, and where you have to focus on. 1. Overview: How do the WebClient works, and which ports have to be opened Each virtual...
  4. WolverinDEV

Information Payment update

Hey, We're glad to announce this lovely little update, which was already planned a long time ago! Since yesterday you may noticed a new section within the account management region: TeaSpeak License. You're now able to generate your license and even resend your license without creating a...
  5. WolverinDEV

Information What kind of software is TeaSpeak?

Hey, many of you who just discover us may wonder, what TeaSpeak actually is and where we're reaching for! TeaSpeak is a mighty client-server based voice communication software programmed using state of the art programming technology. Besides having a native client the innovative web-client...
  6. WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak - Server Crash's

Hey, you may recently noticed that, when the TeaSpeak license server fails to response, your TeaSpeak goes without any crash or message. This announcement should just help your to track the status of this critical bug, and when a fix will come out. I'm sorry for the last few days, and today...
  7. WolverinDEV

Information Snapshot help

Content 1. Snapshot command documentary 2. Import snapshots from Tea*Speak to TeaSpeak 3. Export snapshots from TeaSpeak to Tea*Speak 1. Documentary Usage: serversnapshotcreate Permissions: b_virtualserver_snapshot_create Request parameter description: version [uint8]: The version of the...
  8. WolverinDEV

Information Be part of the TeaParty!

Hey, TeaSpeak is growing and is growing fast. And we have a bunch of new cool features in development. This is incredible! I just want to say "thank you" to all of my new and old loyal members. But as fast as the server grows and gets new mighty features, the Web-Client cannot follow at this...
  9. WolverinDEV

Information TeaSpeak got a new partner: Tea(m)Speak Web Interface!

Hey, I have great news again! TeaSpeak is now getting bigger and bigger and I love to see that my software makes you happy. Well but there's still one thing I noticed within the past few months. I started implementing a lot of new features and administration possibilities for server owners, but...
  10. WolverinDEV

Information TeaSpeak Web

Hey, after a long time, its now time to announce the closed alpha testing phase of the TeaSpeak Web client! As many of you know, I'm already working over a few months on the Web Client, and I'm very proud the whole project, and it's first big advantage: The WebClient! Caused by the fact, that...
  11. WolverinDEV

Information Future of TeaSpeak

Hey guy's, You all know that Tea*Speak released the 3.1 and introduced the new licensing system. As some of you may remember, Tea*Speak said that the new licensing system is much smoother and more controllable by Tea*Speak. We'll and Tea*Speak promises are right. With the new licensing system is...
  12. WolverinDEV

Information How to buy premium?

Hello, in this little tutorial i want to show you how you could buy TeaSpeak-Premium. Step 1: Login to your TeaSpeak forum account or register a new one. Step 2: Click on your account and select 'Account upgrades' Step 3: Click on the purchase button and follow the few payment steps Step...
  13. WolverinDEV

Information Teaspeak music bot release

Hello my TeaSpeakers, today I want to introduce you to one of my favorite updates! Most of you will say that I already announced that, but for everyone who still does not know what i am talking about : The built-in Teaspeak music bot system. What can I do with this new system? Pretty much...