• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Top Host

Pending Invalid license

Hello, I am constantly having problems with the invalid license message when entering the TeaSpeak server. The only solution I found was to change the VPS server, but again I had the same problem. The problem from the message and the possible solutions to my problem, because you are affecting...
  2. Top Host

Pending Invalid license

Hello, I am constantly having problems with the invalid license message when entering the TeaSpeak server. The only workaround I found was to change the VPS server, but again I had the same problem. I would like to know the reason for the message and the possible solutions to my problem, as it...
  3. Top Host

Completed Error Invalid UTF-8 character at index 4

Hello, Users are experiencing the following error when connecting to the TeaSpeak server using version 3.3.0: Invalid UTF-8 character at index 4 The same error does not occur in previous versions, only in version 3.3.0. Can anyone help me? Thanks for reading.
  4. Top Host

Evaluated payment confirmed

I made a quarterly payment and everything has already been confirmed, it was even discounted on my bill, and so far nothing of the premium, I need my urgent license.
  5. Top Host

PAYMENT WAS NOT CONFIRMED JA MAKES 2 DAYS THAT I WAITING BEING PAID BY PAYPAL;

I make the payment quarterly and so far you do not confirm, which is only doing 2 days. HOW TO PROCEED? PAYMENT WAS NOT CONFIRMED JA MAKES 2 DAYS THAT I WAITING BEING PAID BY PAYPAL;
  6. Top Host

Completed Server constantly falling

Good night, I bought a premium license and now I load many servers in it, it just drops out of nowhere, does not show any errors or anything, just drops, so I have to reboot the machine so it comes back, my machine is very good and there is no risk of maximum use of resources. What is going on?
  7. Top Host

Completed I want to know how to install my premium license

I already have code, I place and it still gets a nonprofit license. I post after the license in config.yml and it is not going yet, can someone leave me a tutorial please.