• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. I

Information The future of TeaSpeak

I know what a GmbH is and how it works - the problem is that that won't help anyone. We want reliable, free and trustworthy (thus open) software. You are neither a trustworthy company, nor would a GmbH would you make more trustworthy, because of several reasons: A GmbH would have money and...
  2. I

@ari02194 YatQua kaufen.

@ari02194 YatQua kaufen.
  3. I

Completed Failed to write datagram packet for connection

Maybe it has something to do with IPv4 / IPv6? I'm disabling IPv6 to find out. Edit: The problem seems to occur when a user joins over IPv4 and another one joins over IPv6 (also happens when you reverse it)
  4. I

Completed Failed to write datagram packet for connection

Hello, when we're running a teaspeak server instance for more then a few days, it starts dropping connections on user join. The user is in a reconnect loop for around 5-100 tries until it starts working again. When it occurs, it's happening globally on all virtual servers. We currently have...
  5. I

Completed EasyWI Error Log

Seems like I found the issue. Will report back in a few minutes after done testing. #Edit: Found the solution to the problem in an ancient (actually 4 year old) Tea*Speak server viewer. Seems like the default line ending in Tea*m*Speak isn't \r\n or \n, it's \n\r. Maybe it isn't even the...
  6. I

@smartfuzion . Thanks for your recommendation, but there are reasons against GameCP. Also this post is about EasyWI. No problem. Will look into it tomorrow, I'm currently on the go.
  7. I

This would be fantastic! :eek:(y):giggle: Because I just discovered that now it's working with everything where EWI just reads settings, but writing settings back to the server it fails again. This was somehow working before. When/How can we await the patch?
  8. I

Thanks for your research. I finally found a configuration it works with. If you change the nl_char parameter to "\nerror id=0 msg=ok" it works like a charm. It seems to want you to get this response back after every input done. I'll quickly set up a real Tea*Speak server and see if it's wanted...
  9. I

Thank you very much, I didn't find that file. Interestingly when setting the line endings the way EasyWI suspects it, it still drops connection after successful authentication. [2018-09-20 21:30:45] [TRACE] GEN | Reading client (UnknownQuery) property from client database table. (Key...
  10. I

Easy-Wi + TeaSpeak

What did you try to connect where via what database?
  11. I

I didn't come to the conclusion that I have to buy tsi, but I was worried of tsi being the only reliable solution for using teaspeak correctly. But I'm glad that you don't intend it that way and other solutions are beginning to work as well. I have nothing against supporting teaspeak! It's a...
  12. I

The Interface is called EasyWI. Thanks for helping! Thanks for the information, I corrected the post according to your testing. Can't quite directly say why EasyWI closes the connection to early, but I guess it has to be somewhere in the query answers it's getting back, even though I sadly...
  13. I

Sadly that won't help for the other panels :/
  14. I

Changed it, thank you :) What exactly do you have to change to make it work?
  15. I

Feature request EasyWI Support (Broader API Support)

Posted a bug here: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/easywi-error-log.915/ I hope it get's resolved, because we don't want a Tea*Speak imitation as well! But we want something that works other things but Tea*Speak-interface.de. Becoming free but locking in to other licensing fees...
  16. I

Hello, currently it's not possible to correctly manage TeaSpeak Server instances correctly with EasyWI (a very popular and modern opensource game and voice administration interface), because of TeaSpeaks api handling and EasyWIs way of responding to it. This appears upon server creation...
  17. I

Easy-Wi + TeaSpeak

What kind of feature?
  18. I

Feature request EasyWI Support (Broader API Support)

Hello, I wanted to request support for more api commands, especially for EasyWI. It's a very nice interface with many possibilities, but it won't work with TeaSpeak. (See here) I discovered the same behaviour with for example with the almighty Tea*Speak interface from Psychokiller. (Login...
  19. I

Easy-Wi + TeaSpeak

Same, EasyWI support would be very appreciated!