• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. T

great service anytime again. Very quick and great contact (y)

great service anytime again. Very quick and great contact (y)
  2. T

Server tested the kick can help!!!!

YES connection to WebRTC
  3. T

Server tested the kick can help!!!!

Hello all..... I tested the kick on my teaspeakserver today. User is kicked and then automatically reconnected after 5 seconds, you get the following message: WebRTC connection closed due to a fatal error: initial setup failed Missing log entry generator for reconnect.execute. Why is that so...
  4. T

and again everything went very well, always happy again very well, fast and perfect

and again everything went very well, always happy again very well, fast and perfect
  5. T

Server I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA/Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen

Recalculate safety hash also comes error message. Server version 1.4.4 ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Does one have a solution as to why it may be, why the snapshot does not work
  6. T

Server I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA/Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen

does not work server created snapshot tries and again error message
  7. T

I try to restore this snapshot ... Download: https://ros-ts.de/ros-ts.rar
  8. T

Snapshot have been made YaTQA. there should be nothing secret. So I do not know what you mean by your answers. It does not help me.
  9. T

I have an error message again. I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA. That does not work it comes the following error message: Where can this be located would be happy to help you again. habe wieder eine Fehlermeldung. Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen. Das geht...
  10. T

Pending No connection with YaTQA possible/Keine Verbindung mit YaTQA möglich

OK, I'm a jerk! I have misspelled command for password change. Thanks for your help you since pointed .... Everything works again
  11. T

What should I do ???? Password and everything else is right. How can I fix that ??
  12. T

Password and server address are correct
  13. T

YaTQA connect to the server does not work, version 1.4.4-beta. Error message The query could not ... Error code 520 What can this be ??? YaTQA verbinden mit dem Server geht nicht, Version 1.4.4-beta. Fehler Meldung Die Abfrage konnte nicht.... Fehlercode 520 Woran kann das liegen???
  14. T

Class service, great prices, everything without problems and very quickly finished, so I am very...

Class service, great prices, everything without problems and very quickly finished, so I am very satisfied
  15. T

Server register more at the same time with the same ip

thanks for the help now it works Thank you very much!!!!
  16. T

it is family. which connect via an internet connection on the ts. If one is on the ts, the others can not enter the ts. Only one person in the ts can log on to the family. it is a total of 4. all 4 can not be simultaneously on the ts. Sorry for my english that is not so good. lg TheMuffel
  17. T

Hello everybody I'll briefly describe my problem. There are users who connect to the same IP on the TS. Only not all can connect at the same time. Is it possible that several can connect with the same IP. LG TheMuffel
  18. T

Server Serveradmin passwort ändern????

Thank you very much for your help. It was my fault. With your help it is now. Just great!!! Keep up the good work, the teaspeak is great !!!
  19. T

Server Serveradmin passwort ändern????

Thanks for your help. Now the password has changed can not register with YaTQa anyway. Message the user or password is wrong Error code 520 why can this be ???