• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. T

Server tested the kick can help!!!!

Hello all..... I tested the kick on my teaspeakserver today. User is kicked and then automatically reconnected after 5 seconds, you get the following message: WebRTC connection closed due to a fatal error: initial setup failed Missing log entry generator for reconnect.execute. Why is that so...
  2. T

Server I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA/Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen

I have an error message again. I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA. That does not work it comes the following error message: Where can this be located would be happy to help you again. habe wieder eine Fehlermeldung. Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen. Das geht...
  3. T

Pending No connection with YaTQA possible/Keine Verbindung mit YaTQA möglich

YaTQA connect to the server does not work, version 1.4.4-beta. Error message The query could not ... Error code 520 What can this be ??? YaTQA verbinden mit dem Server geht nicht, Version 1.4.4-beta. Fehler Meldung Die Abfrage konnte nicht.... Fehlercode 520 Woran kann das liegen???
  4. T

Server register more at the same time with the same ip

Hello everybody I'll briefly describe my problem. There are users who connect to the same IP on the TS. Only not all can connect at the same time. Is it possible that several can connect with the same IP. LG TheMuffel
  5. T

Server Serveradmin passwort ändern????

Hallo zusammen.... Hoffe das mir einer helfen kann. Ich Trottel habe das Serveradmin Passwort vergessen. Kann man das irgend wo nach schauen oder ändern damit man sich wieder als Serveradmin anmelden kann.
  6. T

Teaspeak client is not as easy

Too bad the teaspeak client is not as easy as the Tea*Speak client. You can not just enter server address and nickname and then click on Connect simple. Unfortunately you have to set something in the profile but many do not want to do it at all. Most just want to enter the address and name and...