• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. MehdiSele

Drone Champions League Tea*Speak Badge Code

Drone Champions League Badge Code: DRONECHAMP
  2. MehdiSele

Stay Home,Stay Safe Tea*Speak Badge

Stay Home & Stay Safe ;) Badge Code: K7B03BHHBW
  3. MehdiSele

Pending Time out when turning off/on VPN

Hi when I want to turn off/on vpn I'll get connection lost then I'll connected agian after 5sec please fix it
  4. MehdiSele

Looking for DDos Portected VPS

Hi im looking for ddos portected cheap vps we have ovh GAMEVPS i dont wan't ovh Please send your suggestions
  5. MehdiSele

Completed TeaSpeak 1.3.8-beta (channel name is already in use)

Hi i got that problem and my teaspeak backup broken with that:| and when stop server and start it agian didnt work and agian i got that error and all servers except port 9987 renamed and slots changed
  6. MehdiSele

Completed TeaSpeak 1.3.8-beta (Mic didn't work)

I have that problem often I can't use microphone on teaspeak servers and they say u must run as administrator I do this too but didn't work and resolve of this problem is : u must re-open your ts3client more than 4 5 times it works:) please fix that problem My ts3client version: 3.1.6 & 3.2.3
  7. MehdiSele

TeaSpeak works on Tea*Speak 5?

do you think teaspeak can release with Tea*Speak 5 too? or just Tea*Speak 3?
  8. MehdiSele

Pending TeaSpeak 1.2.36-beta2 (Problem with PHP Bots)

Hi my version is: TeaSpeak 1.2.36-beta2 amd64 optimized my problem is: when i run my custom PHP Bots my server cpu on process ./TeaSpeakServer goes to 60 70% for 1sec
  9. MehdiSele

Completed TeaSpeak 3.1.5 beta very high cpu

my version is: 3.1.5 beta amd optimized version and my cpu is Intel X5670 , 1Core 1.5GHz my users: 19 Suddenly , from 11% going to 62% or 70% on 3.1.4 optimized version with 25 40users my cpu was 20% or 15%
  10. MehdiSele

Completed TeaSpeak 1.3.5 beta serverlist bug

Hi always i forgot to report this bug when your server on serverlist with name: TeaSpeak Server then you change your server name to: TeamSpeak3 Server or everything on serverlist shows: TeaSpeak Server agian and name on serverlist didnt change resolve: disable reporting to serverlist for 5mins...
  11. MehdiSele

suggestion for TeaSpeak IPv6

Hi :D It is Possible TeaSpeak Add And Support IPv6 and run the server with IPv6 IP?
  12. MehdiSele

Completed TeaSpeak 1.2.31-beta1 connection lost problem

hi when i connected with 3 different identiy to my teaspeak server with same ip and same client and same hwid server drops me one by one
  13. MehdiSele

Completed TeaSpeak 1.2.34-beta1 (Permessions) bug

hello i reseted permessions of my Tea*Speak and i started teampeak from 0 without rank without channels i found these bugs in 1.2.34-beta1 1: when you create channel or edit channel with Server Admin rank then set channel modify power for first time is ok but then you cant change modify power...
  14. MehdiSele

Pending Query Bots didnt work on TeaSpeak

Hello Query bots didnt work on TeaSpeak some bots like mbot didnt work i think because teaspeak didnt suport Ts3Framework the bot can connect to server but do nothing
  15. MehdiSele

Server Teaspeak Connection lost problem

Hi at first setting up server everythings ok but after 6h my server and my friend server got that problem my server location is Germany hetzner and that is not attack because just me and one more friend has server ip and server2 location is Iran