• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. hamidkag

Needs evaluation server 1.2.31-beta crashed after evry one day!

my server has been crashed evry day on morning i upload crash dmp file version: 1.2.31-beta
  2. hamidkag

Server problem in server register in weblist!

hi i update my server from 1.2.26 to 1.2.28 beta-2 in first seconds server was register in serverlist but after few minutes there is nothing in serverlist and server not registered any more! whats the problem mr WolverinDEV?
  3. hamidkag

Server server v1.2.28 beta 2 cant be register on weblist!

hi i wanna report the bug server 1.2.28 beta-2 : when install and run the server it cant be show on server list! fix it please
  4. hamidkag

Server server ban all for flood!

nobody cant connect to server by this error: Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please...
  5. hamidkag

Server How to disable "badges, command and hardware_id" kick

how can in disable kick_invalid for "badges, command and hardware_id" in my server? in the config.yml u can see: kick_invalid: #The value must be a string hardware_id: Invalid hardware id. Protocol hacked? #The value must be a string command: Invalid command. Protocol hacked...
  6. hamidkag

Server How can i delete .help command?!

hi guys i dont wanna .help and .mbot and musicbot on my server how can i remmove all commcends from my TeaSpeak server? i mean that guests and members when type .help and .mbot nothings show to them by server? thanks
  7. hamidkag

Server server cant register on weblist!

hi today i update my TeaSpeak server from 1.2.26 to 1.2.27 beta 1 and i see my server cant register on Tea*Speak serverlist but it was fix before the update! whats the problem?
  8. hamidkag

Completed android clients cant view avatar in TeaSpeak Server!

hi guys and dear admins there is a problem [an error] on TeaSpeak Server when i connect to my TeaSpeak server with android client i cant view the client avatars [in client info] and there is an error: please fix it thanks
  9. hamidkag

Server How can i change my last Tea*Speak Script to work on TeaSpeak?

hi in few months ago i had an script that managed my Tea*Speak Server now i use TeaSpeak but script give error to me "Can not connect to your ts3 server, please check you config!" its because some new paraments on TeaSpeak my old script used TS3 PHP Library framework so now how can i change it...
  10. hamidkag

Server please make teaspeak logs format sames like Tea*Speak!

when we wanna read logs in YatQa there is nothing! because the format of TeaSpeak Logs different than Tea*Speak 3 so fix it bro.... we need it thanks to admins
  11. hamidkag

Server How can i backup permisions?!

when i export the ranks in TeaSpeak and want to import in another server it show me rank without any permisions! failed! why?