• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Z

Server Teaspeak Protocol key

Hello My current key has expired protocol key is required.
  2. Z

Pending Stabil version?

Hello Is there a stable version you tested?
  3. Z

Server Error in connect() on line 3923: host isn't a ts3 instance! Fix!

hello, I set up zero teaspeak. I saw that webpanel is not working. I compared the config.yml file with my old server. solution: in config.yml old: motd: "TeaSpeak\nWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\n" new: motd: "TS3\n\rWelcome to the TeaSpeak 3 ServerQuery interface, type...
  4. Z

Server has been shut down

2020-11-23 16:55:54] [DEBUG] GEN | Query client groups for client 386 on server 0. [2020-11-23 16:55:55] [DEBUG] GEN | Query client groups for client 386 on server 0. [2020-11-23 16:55:55] [DEBUG] GEN | Query client groups for client 386 on server 0. [2020-11-23 16:55:55] [DEBUG] GEN | Query...
  5. Z

Pending high cpu

When 500 is online, the CPU receives 90%. I use optimize version. No musicboots. How do I drop the CPU
  6. Z

Pending teaspeak /etc/hosts ??

Is the host file correct as follows? Do I need to delete them? 127.0.0.1 ipcheck2.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 backupaccounting2.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 accounting2.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 accounting.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1...
  7. Z

teaspeak closes itself

0mCould not shutdown query client socket! 107 I couldn't tell from logs. log: https://www.dosya.tc/server23/3cnwk4/logs.zip.html
  8. Z

Teaspeak stop?

600 people online while the server shut down. server offline for no reason which log record should I review? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- How should the /etc/hosts file content be?
  9. Z

Ts3 to ts5

Hello How do I translate ts3 sql i teaspeak?
  10. Z

Whmcs tsdns ?

Hello , Do you have tsdns for whms?
  11. Z

Pending Connection lost because server license can not be validated

error and began to update after the update https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_optimized/TeaSpeak-1.4.1-beta.tar.gz same in the last update.
  12. Z

teaspeak whmcs modüle ?

Hello After updating teaspeak I started to get errors. No problem in my old situation. in my new situation this way. Whmcs modüle Error: too many simultaneously connected sessions ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----...
  13. Z

Evaluated teaspeak microphone disabled

Hello, The microphone comes off in all powers. I can not.
  14. Z

Completed 3.3.1 invalid license

Hello, cause the warning in the picture. doing the current situation. Version: 3.3.1
  15. Z

Pending Teaspeak mbot

Got an error while trying to load next song: Failed to parse song info: failed to load info provider. Local installed FFMPEG version (4.1.1) is okey. No need to install FFMPEG. Local YouTube-DL version (2019.06.08) is okey. No need to install it couldn't help me run a tour?
  16. Z

Pending Help

How do I edit the automatic rooms that are created when I create ts?
  17. Z

Pending 3.3.0 not implemented

how to close the error from the server?
  18. Z

Pending certificate invalid date

hello Teaspeak 1.3.19 I get the error in the version. <22:02:15> Disconnected from server (certificate invalid date)
  19. Z

Completed Help?

You reached the maximal virtual server limit.